It was just another day when I left my PC running overnight to download files while I hit the AC (air-conditioner) and went to bed. However, when I took a look at the PC the next morning, I realized that a few keys on my Saitek Eclipse keyboard were not functioning. How odd! I had never dismantled a keyboard before. Nevertheless, I went ahead and took it apart. No beatles were found stuck under the keys and the silicone layer looked fine. Gently peeling off the silicone layer revealed the "sensor" layer. Everything looked fine at first sight, but when I took a closer look... Here's a quote from the editorial :- Link : ED#89 : My Saitek Eclipse Goes Kamikaze!