Edward's Makan-Makan Cum Farewell Party

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by Jeremy, Sep 15, 2005.

1. wilfred

wilfred wilfblog.blogspot.com

ligthning butt is back with a full tummy.... :mrgreen: nice nice... i think there should be some pics coming up soon.... photograph flashes from left right and center through out the dinner :D

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Meatless butt is back too!

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Wooly Butt's back and Eve didn't bother sharing YauCharKwai with us.

4. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

:cry: Sexay Butt really wannted to go.... but cannot make it...so how was the dinner btw?

5. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

"Thou Shalt Not Refer To My" Butt also gives apologies for standing you guys up. It's quite traumatic, the first ARP gathering we missed. :(

Please tell us all about it!

6. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Devil Butthairs couldn't make it due to unavailibilty of air ticket sponsor... :haha:

Pls refer to butts (lightning, hairy, meatless, sexay, and denial butt - jking leian :p ) above for further reasons why I didn't receive a complementary return ticket... :haha:

Where's boss butt? :haha:

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Dinner was Barbecued Seafood ala Thai as-per Eddy's recommendation which got us started off with barbecued cockles that was extremely HARD to pry open mind you but nevertheless thoroughly enjoyed by everyone especially Lightning Butt. Next came the squids and before you knew it, Eddy was all over it like a kid drawn to a secret stash of Playboy/Hustlers magazine but then again, that's another different story altogether. :shifty: *Cough-Cough*

Next came the TomYam soup loaded with BIG-A$$ prawns which I was extremely thankful for but the fear of Sher Win showing up right there and then lingered on until the soup was polished clean. :haha: If I'm not mistaken, stingray was next and ZY couldn't help drooling all over the table and I think both Eve and Jenny were first to take a jab at it. Chai went into overdrive when the plate of LaLa was placed directly in front of him and Lightning Butt joined in the fray as well. KangKong Belacan was last on the list and was extremely spicy for my liking but I'm sure someone polished it off.

"Dessert" was YauCharKuai in Kaya and Eve just had to remind everybody the what the Kaya looked like and NO I don't want to go there.

8. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

haha..sound like u guys had a wonderful time last nite, too bad we could not join you..:( anyway there will always be next time rite ;)

9. Chai

After the 'Lala' arrived, I didn't bother taking any pictures already! :haha: I will edit it now and post pictures later. :D

10. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

#1 - barbecued cockles
    #2 - squid
    #3 - stingray
    #4 - tomyam
    #5 - lala

"picture of my dinner" :haha: .. OUR dinner .. :)

stingray then tomyam .. you got your facts wrong :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

11. zy

#6 - KangKong Belacan
    #7 - YauCharKuai with Kaya

Attached Files:

12. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

:shock: :( :cry: me also wanna eat.... :cry:
    food looks good xspecially the stingray
    and the tomyam but it looks like very small protion only :think: enuff ar for you all..

13. zy

we had two plates for all except the squid :)

14. cypris

cypris Newbie

lookit the kaya ooooOOOoOooooooze~ *ROTFLMAO!!!!:haha::haha::haha::haha:

15. Chai

Here's from my viewfinder... :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

16. Chai

More pics...

Attached Files:

17. Chai

Sorry, I didn't cut wilfred from the pictures intentionally, as he was blocked by a wooden pillar. ;)

18. Jet

Jet Just Started

ROTLMAO!!!!!!!!!

zy with his middle finger.. :haha:

19. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Jeremy's description made the meal sound like a siege but the photos look darned fun!!

*resist crying* Next time! There'll be next time!

(And there'll be less seafood, please?)

20. cypris

cypris Newbie

:roll:
    What's wrong with seafood? :eh: