Entertainment - Funny/Stupid/Cool Video thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Giraffe }{unter, May 28, 2005.

1. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

Sweet, eh? ;) It's from The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The guy's name is Pablo Francisco, I've got the video file if anyone knows where I can upload it for hosting... :shifty:

That part of his routine reminds me of a small part in the trailer for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... :haha: :thumb:

2. Triumph the Insult comic Dog - Michael Jackson

Triumph is a dog puppet reporter our to get the news Doggie style. Some remember his Star wars nerds piece a few years ago. Now he's at it again with his insane questions to the supporters at the Michael Jackson Trial.

3. Ject

Ject Newbie

HAHAH great find... i love that dog. Got a DVD :)

4. fuzzy

fuzzy Newbie

You should see the one which he reads the wheather report for a local TV station, brilliant.

5. Another Car accident that does not end

Stopped in the wrong place this car plows into a stopped van at prolly 60 MPG or faster. Then all the other people just don't slow down, it's a big mess. No blood or gore in this video

6. Ohhhh Aicha I love you

A sad boys attemp to whooo his girl with a love song video. He sings, not lipsync, even has a dance routine. He had me at hello, but he lost me with his Mickey Mouse bed sheets. :haha:

1 person likes this.
  7. ESP

ESP Newbie

:haha: :haha: :haha: The Kung Foo fight is really funny. :thumb:

8. Hood riding gone wrong

This one got me agrivated, but in the end this punk got what he deserved for jumping on someones hood. I would have stopped and made sure he was hurt maybe with my foot ;)

9. Ping Pong Matrix Style

An older video of a ping pong game if it were filmed with the Matrix movie cinematography.

10. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!! This one is VERY good! Got it in my mailbox long time ago.. but a real classic! :thumb:

11. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LMAO those theives! :haha: :haha:

12. Reyne

Reyne Newbie

13. Adrian Wong

14. Reyne

Reyne Newbie

Yes, it is. :haha:
    And err... is it true btw?

15. Adrian Wong

True? Of course! :haha:

16. Reyne

Reyne Newbie

The baby really looks like Justin Timberlake? :shifty:

:whistle:

17. Andrew

Andrew Newbie

I'm not sure if this has been posted before (or if it's in the right place for that matter), but here's someone who was experiencing some "technical issues with her bra" during a video conference call:

Check it out: CLICKY!

1 person likes this.