Exploding tyres!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by peaz, Dec 17, 2002.

1. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Wow, my brother just told me one of the most amusing yet shocking encounter.

His fren wet to pump her car (Nissan Sunny) tyres and then went on to fetch my brother and gang back home... Everything was fine till....

suddenly they heard a VERY LOUD BOOM!

went down and saw that one of the car tyres exploded! Not only that, the car chasis near the exploded tyre cracked!!!! The remains of the tyres flew metres away....!!!

and when my brother asked, the poor girl pumped all 4 of her tyres at 120 not kPA but PSI!!! that's like 3x times over the normal tyre pressure!!!

funny and shocking!!! Now no-one dares to go near the car... at least until AAM comes and help her out!

2. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

That is actually very very dangerous! It is always recommended to check the tyre pressure of your vehicle every two weeks to ensure you have the optimum amount of pressure.

Too much is dangerous and too little is also dangerous.... Better ask her to be careful next time. Get a professional to do it.

3. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

reminds me of my sister's frined.. :p

4. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

update: The part where the tyre exploded, mud guard gone. even part of the chasis... shattered. rsut all over the car interior!!