F.E.A.R. released!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Ishtim, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

Yup.... SP=single Player, sorry for the CS5 moment! :nuts:

2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Miss him already? :haha:

3. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

:hand: :hand: :hand: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :eh: :eh: :eh: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :think: :think: :think: :silenced: :silenced: :silenced: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked:

4. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Shit....my 9800Pro died a few weeks ago :wall: :haha:

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I don't think it will work. :cry: :cry:

Just tried Battlefield 2. Can't even play it properly!!!! :wall: :wall:

Jerks like mad!!! :doh: :wall:

6. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LOL! FEAR lags quite bad on mine too... :shifty: I dont like turning things down... :shifty: I need to run my PC back at 2.7GHz. I can't take stock... :p

7. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

yay! finished F.E.A.R. :dance: :dance: :dance:

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Wow! So fast??? :shock:

But I finished Doom 3 in a week... :haha:

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I want to play too...

10. Majormaggot

Majormaggot Newbie

got the game not to long ago, but i ain't playing till i get a new video card :naughty: , the 9800 can take it but at low settings :wall: , and it won't do this game justice by playing at crappy quality. x850 here i come :dance: .... (can sum one spare me like $200 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

-Major

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Oh man.. That's it. If your Radeon 9800 can only handle it at low settings, my MR9700 is a goner. :wall: :wall:

And I can't afford anything new. :wall: :wall:

1 person likes this.
  12. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

I just finished F.E.A.R. also! :clap: :dance: :thumb:

It surely was (and still is!) one of the best games of 2005! Maybe the final level were kinda too easy...buttt...I liked the epilogue...and I believe we will soon see F.E.A.R. 2! And ohhhhh....liked that girl so much...mmmmmmmm...nice little sexy girl....hahahahhahaha....liked her so much that i gave her free ride in my helicopter....just play to the end and you'll expirience something similar too... :mrgreen: :haha: :twisted: ;)

Now I need to find new games to play...since i finished this one...and also AOE3 some week ago....its gonna be tough to find something on those levels...ohhhhh...Quake 4 is waiting...also Serious Sam 2....so lets move on... :wicked: :cool:

Cya soon guys&girls....have a nice day...and dont let my sexy babe scares you too much... :haha: :p

13. aKho

i'm currently finishing up Call of Duty 2... :mrgreen:
    try that..

14. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

I will aKho...right after i finish Quake4 which i just started playing some hour ago.... :mrgreen: ;)

15. aKho

right, i changed my mind, stick to Q4. it'll beat COD2 hands down... :haha:

16. Domster

Domster Newbie

Finished

Completed F.E.A.R. last night. Brilliant game. I'm 29 and think scary movies are shite but I was crappin' me pants!!! The graphics are excellent and the A.I. is very intelligent. It's almost like you're playing against other people. The only problem I had was that it's too easy. I played it on High Difficulty Level and completed it in 4 days. My advice.....play it on Extreme Difficulty.

Well, I'm off to play it again!!

17. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Whoah. Nice!!! :D I hope a sequel or an add on comes out so I can know what happens after... :D :D :D :D

18. Domster

Domster Newbie

Cliffhanger

Yeh, me too. It did kinda end on a bit of a cliffhanger. "Oh, I wonder what happened to Alma"?? **Boom*!!!

I bet she never asked. I'll tell ya one thing, am I a bit sad or did that blond scientists daughter, Alice Wade, have a nice bum. My God, goin' down in the lift with her, wasn't a lot else to look at but what a fine bum. Hmmmm....hmmmm.....yummy. :nuts: maybe??

19. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Completed F.E.A.R. in 2-3 days on moderate difficulty :lol: Borrowed my friend's 6600GT just to play this game :haha:

20. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I played on high difficulty, and finished the game in 3-4 days, just like Domster. LOL!

I think it's quite a short game, but I really enjoyed it. I think a longer horror game is not exactly that fun anyway.