Finally! A holiday!

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Dec 27, 2004.

1. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

all righty then, 10cents (US dollar) so if you need to either get all members to donate money or need more memberships. BTW, I am sure PsY would be more than happy to accomodate your living and food if you brought the memory to him:)>

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!! :haha:

Seriously, does anyone here have anything to tell me about the four places? :mrgreen:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

No. Never been out of Malaysia before except Thailand. :mrgreen: :cry: :cry: :cry:

4. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

i would like to go to thailand... hehehe

5. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

Ok For Hong kong i recommend u to go to ocean funfiar. i dunno wht the real name . forgot. impressive recreational palce. the roller coaster is on a steep hill!. far better tahn sunway lagoon. and u should try using double docker bus at hong kong. very fun coz the driver drive very fast and dangerously!

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Ocean Park you mean? :D Not my type of place...

7. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

ya! hmm but so fun for me.

8. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. Yeah, Ocean Park. I think I will go check it out and see how great it is! :mrgreen:

But I'm hoping to see a different view of Hong Kong, if possible. ;)

9. Chai

I love sceneries, something simple, no history bullshit. (China got too much for me to absorb and understand!) My father is probably going to be extremely disappointed if I tell him that! :p Don't know about you though... :p

10. Adrian Wong

LOL! Funny thing is China has really superb scenery. ;)

11. Chai

The last time I went to China (Shanghai area), I didn't really enjoy at all. No idea why. Not much sceneries I think (my memory is quite bad I forgot where I went other than Shanghai! :wall: ) Mostly structures, and I don't have F717 at that time... :roll: And a lot of history that I should know, but I don't know, so I went there, I don't understand a thing. ARGH! I hate that.

12. Adrian Wong

Okay, just purchased the tickets from Air Asia!

Confirmed leaving on Jan 14th until Jan 26th!

My passport will be done on Monday. So, I think I will be going down to KL on Tuesday or Wednesday to get the visas done as well as donate my stuff to the relief effort.

13. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

good for you. It's nice to have a holiday.

Well, Shanghai does not have that much scenary. Most China's scenery are the moutain and on the countryside, also the three gorges. Shanghai is more of a modern city.

14. Chai

Yeah, I know. But there are a lot of sceneries outskirt of Shanghai. ;)

15. Adrian Wong

Hmm.. How close is Shanghai to Hong Kong and Macau?? :think:

16. Adrian Wong

Did my visa today. It will be ready by next Tuesday. :pray:

Man.. It's going to be very soon. I'll be leaving next Friday! :wall: So fast! :shifty:

Okay, looks like the weather's upside down now. Hong Kong's freezing. So's China. Looks like I'm going to be VERY cold there. :shifty:

I've heard that there is nothing much in Shenzhen and very little in Macau. So, I guess I may even travel up to Guangzhou after dropping by Zhuhai.

Anyone been to Guangzhou? :mrgreen:

17. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Good luck Adrian! :pray: :)

18. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. Thanks, Trin! :mrgreen:

This is both exciting AND scary! :haha:

19. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

You can do it... :thumb: This would be so fun... Remember to take plenty of pictures! :mrgreen:

20. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

going bali end of jan..hehe..