Five reasons to ditch the Mac and return to PCs

Discussion in 'News' started by Dashken, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Hehe, I saw this already.

3. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Interesting read Apple lost a marketing battle with MS and Intel when I was still in college in the 80's. They never recovered from this and I don't think Linux will ever be fully supported either as long as MS holds onto this monopoly they have created.

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hehe.. That's what I thought too.. but look, Apple is still around and even thriving! No matter what they say about him, Steve Jobs has done miracles for Apple. :thumb:

5. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

I <3 my PC :D

6. ecsjjgg

ecsjjgg Newbie

He He

He He, I can't agree more...

7. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

lol.........

8. miahman

miahman Newbie

i love my PC

simply because:
    1, used to it
    2, know how to use it
    3, MAC would be different and i'd prefer sticking to something which is on top of the rankings

9. m0dD3r

m0dD3r Newbie

Ahh yes, the facts that mac users will never understand, because they can't see how macs aren't perfect in every way. Even with all the things that seem "wrong" or "annoying" with windows xp/vista, I will never use or do work on a mac. And yes, saying mac is someone's religion is so true, I live with some of them.................

10. hjlavery

hjlavery Newbie

All I'm going to say is that you realy shouldn't be on Macs in the first place.....

11. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

I'm not going to switch over to Macs ever.I'm quite happy with PCs.more user friendly & compatibility.How many games (that we generally play on our PCs) run on Macs too ? Not much,i think.