Forums Suggestions & Problems

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, May 14, 2003.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... but Chai sure won't like coz it takes up so much space. :think: :whistle:

2. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

hm.. thx for fixing the mail stuffs.. but its kinda funny.. it ends up in my junkmail... please make a more direct sending...

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

This is very odd. I didn't fix it at all. :lol:

I don't understand what do you mean by sending more direct. Disable your spam filter if it ends up in your junkmail.

4. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

har ? really ? weird stuffs... haha... anywayz... if I disabled it... I would have like say... about... 100 - 150 junkmails... at a go... always blocks the important mails that gonna come in... haha... but thx anyway...

5. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

i get a post reply notifications despite already disabling it.

worse. it's not consistent. it happens on only 2 threads so far........as i can remember. and funny thing is that it's not consistent.

i'll try to observe it further. previously i just delete them.

6. drab

drab Newbie

Been offline 2 days.got 121 tnotices from a.r.p :lol: nice to know someone loves me :roll:

7. Chai

Did you choose not to receive the notification?

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

How to choose? I didn't choose anything but the notification kept on coming. :cry:

9. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

same here. mine is NO. and i get notification, but only on limited threads. especially the F1 which i don't even participate much.

10. Chai

I don't think I can fix this problem, until I upgrade to the new version 2.2. Because it's really too much hassle installing a new installation. Too many mods already! Attachment mod is the most troublesome. Ver2.2 will come with attachment mod by default.

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

It's ok then... happy with everything in this forum. Fortunately that's not my primary email add. :D

12. Brian

Brian Newbie

new problem. everytime i click the logo so that i will return to the main page, i get this. problem happens evertime i access forums.rojakpot.com/index.php
    when only forums.rojakpot.com, then ok
    thanks

13. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

yes,, there was a temporary problem but it's fixed now. this is some settings that got mixed up in the server when I installed something there :D but all is well :D

14. drab

drab Newbie

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EASIER TO SAY IT DIDN'T WORK FOR A WHILE :doh: :shifty:

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

:D :roll:

16. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

To the Admins,

This is not a real problem per se, but just thought that I give you guys a heads up regarding what I am experiencing.

The current forum has become really slow for me and it is really getting on my nerves.

If you guys could check out what is going on with the server or the pipe, I would really appreciate it.

P/S: Admins, do you guys Re-Sync the db just to make sure everything is in tiptop condition?

17. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

urm... could be some 'buggy' processes that's we are currently testing on the server for some program But we've lower the priority of that process already... is it ok already or still slow? please report

18. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hello PY 222,

The forum has been ultra-slow in the recent past. It's because of a buggy log analyzer. But I thought we solved that recently... Hmm... We will definitely look into this.

Thanks! :)

19. drab

drab Newbie

Cant understand it?never have speed problems.usually connect really fast compared to other sites.only have occasional problems,just like any other site :lol:

20. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

It has gotten much better as of right now.

I am not sure if its because of the buggy log analyzer but thanks guys.