Found my shot used in Animal Planet book!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by peaz, Jun 30, 2008.

1. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Excited, so sharing this here too!

I had NBTD so I searched Amazon for my name and guess what I found...! :thumb:

[​IMG]

:thumb: :thumb:

I even bought the book already from Kinokuniya. Haha! Nice! Sold this shot via Shutterstock dunno when. Heh.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wow!! Congratulations!! :thumb: :thumb:

3. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Cool!!!!:)

4. pfelelep

pfelelep Newbie

congrats! :clap:

5. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Congrats :thumb:

6. iModAMD

iModAMD Newbie

Nice you will become famous... and if they didn't brought you the copyrights of the image you can sue them XD hahaha :p:thumb:

7. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

:clap: Now I should post all my photos all Shuttershock ..hehehe .. who knows they see my photo one day and take me as actor :haha:

8. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

:beer: SWEET Peaz!!!:beer:

9. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

ken -> teh awesome one :mrgreen:

10. iModAMD

iModAMD Newbie

Or maybe the guy just written in google... Rabbit he took the most beautiful pic that's it's XD

11. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Haha. THis is one that I found being used... There are others that are used in brochures and textbooks which I know (designers tells me how my shots are used) but I'll probably never see them with my own eyes. Hehe.

It's just fun to know your shots are used this way. But of course, it's microstock so the actual royalty I got from this used is like what... 30cents? LOL :) THe cool thing is that microstock is about mass licensing from many usages all over, not just this single one license.

So yeah... but it's fun to know nevertheless!!! And yes. I bought the book already!