free time-wasting thread..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ZuePhok, Jul 8, 2005.

1. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

i think you got the wrong message :evil:

2. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

But aKho broke free from the police officers restraining him and started running. Oyotota Reafk then..........

3. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

was freaked out, got into his toyota scion and then....

drives away as fast as he could!! :haha:

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

In the meantime, in another reality... the Goa'uld motherships had already reached the earth's orbit, going for an all out attack. They will have unlimited hosts from their victory... but one thing they didn't know was, the Asgards already informed the earthlings long before... :dance:

5. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

The earthlings thought that they were well prepared for this battle, a battle that they have been waiting for centuries. Finally, they can use all the advanced weapons specifically built to blast the heck out of these Goa'uld motherships...

*off topic: I think let's stop using 'alternate' names of ourselves. somehow it has turned ugly. I'm personally sorry for playing along, but looks like the last few ones is a bit touchy... so it's make believe from now on.....ok guys?*

6. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

who were equipped PsYkHiC ( I couldn't resist... :haha: Broke peaz's suggestion in the process but it's ok just this once... :p ) weapons that could vaporize everyone's brains into mush, so the humans...

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

were doomed. The human's arrogance would bring them way down. Byebye... :wave:

8. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

found this guy name 'Fry' with no brain to go on a mission to blow up all Goa'uld motherships.

9. yhng

yhng Newbie

Unfortunately, Fry being a no brainer fried himself midway to his mission objective by pressing the detonator. As a result...

10. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

the aliens invade! WAR erupts... humans fall like leaves on a windy autumn day. Oh is there no one to save us? cried the last remnants of human survivors. 1101legna...

(okay guys lets redeem her)

11. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

:roll: do me a big favour and let me die instead.....

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

being "the one" didn't survive the onslaught too... :| :pray: R.I.P. 1101legna... but pity, no one will remember you... and us all. :cry:

13. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

"thanks!!!" 1101legna quipped one last time to Dashky before she have her long rest...finally :haha:

14. yhng

yhng Newbie

But a mad scientist came along and picked up the scraps of 1101legna...

"I will bring you back, oh sweet cyber ogre!" With that, he rebuilt 1101legna, stronger and smarter than ever! 1101legna is back!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

15. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

and this time, 1101legna is gay. :mrgreen:

16. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

1101legna love chickens. but