Goldfries going for bigger tank!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by drab, Mar 15, 2003.

1. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Allow me to show the world what Chai was typing with his miniscule font size:

I'm going to kill you PY 222

This man is dangerous. Help, somebody please call the police and get this man before he endangers my life and possibly this forum too.

He could be a serial killer. Starts with me, and then... who knows. He won't stop until everyone is dead. :shock:

2. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

you're halfway across the globe.

btw this thread is running long cuz it has my name on it. :)

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Hahaha, goldfries is right. You are half way across the globe, you want me to fly over there just to kill you? Nah, I rather go there and buy some kickass stuff like 9600 Pro, then to kill you! :D

4. goldfries

from PY222's post we know that he's paranoid.

hey chai instead of flying over there you might as well use the plane fare to upgrade your PC kau kau.

5. drab

drab Newbie

Buy 9600,and fly on that :twisted:

6. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

The general who became a slave. The slave who became a gladiator. The gladiator who defied an emperor. Striking story! But now, the people want to know how the story ends. Only a famous death will do. And what could be more glorious than to challenge the Emperor himself in the great arena?

ADRIAN vs CHAI

7. envy

envy Newbie

I want front row seats, but I called Ticket Charge, and seems no tickets on sale yet... ;)

8. drab

drab Newbie

You want a famous death,join the american army.If the enemy dont get you friendly fire will :cry:

9. Chai

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS????? I DIDN'T SAY I WANT TO TAKE OVER HIS PLACE!!!!! :shock:

You don't see I use caps very often, I'm really shocked! :D

10. drab

drab Newbie

HeeeHeee.The king of caps 8)

11. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Be patient. Once the ticket is available, I will let you guys know about it :)

12. drab

drab Newbie

Its the eskimo causing all the trouble ;) I think he has plans to take over the world.dissent here,dissent there,next thing you know,new leader. :twisted:

13. Chai

Don't worry. If I don't attend, even if you have 1 million tickets, you are not going to make money! :lol:

14. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

My Gawd! That's so TRUE!

Unsatisfied with his status in ARP (as well as in WC3!!!), ze evil ZuePhOk has decided to pit Chai and me against each other so that he can take over both our places! That's cunning, man! :D

I think Chai and I shall take this up personally with ZuePhOk in the WC3 arena! Heheh...

15. goldfries

drab is awfully off-off-off-topic but his posts are real jokes.

16. drab

drab Newbie

As the original poster of this off topic topic,I feel i have the right to go even more off topic than the original topic posting :? Err..What was i talking about :roll:

17. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Hey, do you guys know that there is a map called THE GREAT ARENA, exactly the same like the movie GLADIATOR. Each player picks one hero and all of us fight in the great arena! COOL!

anyway, back to the topic:

CHAI = General Maximus Decimus Meridus
    ADRIAN = Emperor Commodus

hehe..if you watched GLADIATOR before, you should know who is gonna win this fight :)
    and we need a girl here to act as LUCILLA. any girlz here?

Drab: Sorry but we don't have Eskimo this character in GLADIATOR :)

18. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

well... i'll let u guys fight while i mumble mumble mumble... :D

19. goldfries

does Adrian have a sister? that girl Emperor Commodus' sister u know....

20. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

I can sense that peaz has a :twisted: plan..

Some sought glory, fame and honor. Peaz came for revenge....