Grand Theft Auto : SanAndreas PC!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by kelvin, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Haha...that sounds a bit ironic considering the kinds of things you do in the game :lol:

2. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

torrent site are full with it. but i dun want..... i wanna buy the dvd. :mrgreen:

3. wedfighter

wedfighter Newbie

cost bout $50 for dvd

4. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

I cant wait to play it. I dont knwo if a review from mui will be forthcoming or not though. (time constraints)

5. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

God I love this game... :thumb:

Attached Files:

6. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

wow .. viper.. you are runnning on high resolutions :shock:

7. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

1600x1200, same as my desktop on my primary monitor. :thumb: "Very High" quality settings, full draw distance, et.c and no AA for performance (level 3 AA was on for those screenshots for show ;)). No AA at 1600x1200 isn't a big deal though. :)

I'd rather run no AA and 1600x1200 than turn down the resolution because contrary to popular belief, you don't always get a performance increase at a lower resolution. More importantly though, not running my desktop resolution makes windows on my 2nd monitor get bumped partially offscreen. :doh:

8. zy

as long as your graphics are powerful .. running low resolutions doesnt mean performance increase :)

9. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

Hehe, Viper : I cant do 1600... YET.... :mrgreen:

BUt I cant wait to get it.

10. zachig

zachig Newbie

Yeah, finally i got that gr8 game today by mail.

I havn't installed it yet, but i'm surely do, when I'll get home from work.

Yeahhhh!!! :dance:

11. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I wish I have time to play game... :(

12. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

Wow! looks yummy. gonna check this game tommorow. :drool:

13. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

i need an upgrade!!

maybe i'll go GTA myself some hardware!

14. werty316

werty316 Newbie

This game is freakin sweet and it runs ok at 800*600 but atleast I can run it. I need to upgrade too argh :wall:

Also anyone wanting a good laugh download the "sex game" patch for San Andreas its freakin hilarious and shocking all at he same time. :shock: Futhermore for those who have San Andreas does anyone else find that the sound effects cut out at random? One annoying bug hopefully it will be fixed with a patch.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2005
  15. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I'm gonna pick it up as soon as I get back home trow!

16. zy

i founda bug ..

the garage where you suppose to store 1 car & 1 motorcycle/bicycle (at most)

let say you park a car in it .. then you drive another car .. and part in it
    get out of the car..
    you cant get in back to the car :wall:

17. zachig

zachig Newbie

I installed the game two days ago and i must tell you: this game ROCKS. Great graphics, great music, funny dialogues and a lot of action.

The only problem is, that it took me a long time to finish just the first stupid Bicycle Mission (I was "wasted" a lot of times).

But, to conclude, indeed a very nice game.

18. zy

bicycle mission ?
    you mean the one you have to run away form the grave yard or something ?

the technique is using sprint

to sprint on the bike .. you have to hit the W key multiple types continously :)

19. werty316

werty316 Newbie

So far the only bug I found was the FX sound cutting off at random but the radio still works. One garage bug I found is at CJ's house when you try to put a cra and 3 motorcycles on of the vehicles disappears after the door closes. I guess it does this since you are only suppose to have 1 or 2 vehicles only so I guesss it isn't a bug.

20. zachig

zachig Newbie

Oh, really, :wall: I didn't know that it should be pressed multiple times, I just pressed it continuously :wall:

Anyway, I've progressed a lot more now. And, I must say again, a really nice game!!!