Graphics Card Articles & Guides

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards & Displays' started by Max_87, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

2. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

it's nice to have all these things organized. Good work

3. Talisman

Talisman Newbie

Yes..!! Very good job done. Keep it up mate....Wish u the very best for the future...

4. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Updated the list with another mod guide.

5. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

excellent. I have got to say, you guys are got a lot of good information for people to come and look, we got the gfx all organized, the bios guide and such. What's next, cpu guide, hd guide, mobo guide...:)

6. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

7. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

maybe 'cause you didn't own it:).

I have a question, is there a way to make the list sortable by features, I mean if we want to check for all the card by dx, then we can sort it by dx or if we want it sort by bandwidth, etc.

8. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Sort them by bandwidth? Did you mean sort the cards from bigger bandwidth to smaller bandwidth or something like that?

9. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

well, I mean is that is it possible to have the cards sorted according what one prefers. Kind like in Excel where you can sort by whatever category you choose. I have seen 1 site that does this but I am not sure if it's possible with websites though.

Like right now you have cards sorted by their appearance into the market or from the earliest to the latest. That's fine with me but is it possible to do a table where we can also choose whatever sorting we prefer after you have made your master list?

10. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

You are referring to the Desktop, Workstation and Mobile GPU guides? That will take a bit of scripting.

11. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

12. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I know nothing about those scriptings :lol:

13. ESP

ESP Newbie

14. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

yeah, comparision is cool as it offers you some idea as to which card to buy if you are deciding among 2 or more cards.

Max, it's a thought, I didn't mean to force you to do it:). Don't feel the pressure.

15. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

hehe, I know :)

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion :thumb: I will make something like that, if only I know how to do it that is :haha:

16. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I think it can be done... after we FINISH our long-delayed backend and frontend. :wall:

17. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

maybe it could be done like this:
    if you click one of the category then it will link to a new page with the data all sorted according to that category.

1 person likes this.
  18. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Hmm...not a very bad idea :mrgreen:

What do you think boss?

19. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Actually we have already thought of this idea, but we need a database system to make this work...

20. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I have no idea :haha: :haha: :wall: