Graphics Help

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards & Displays' started by trkorecky, Dec 19, 2004.

1. i was just kidding...
    also, i have riva tuner, i dont get the clock frequency generation accuracy, what does it do?

2. MooCow

MooCow Newbie

sometiems when you set an overclock to say 335mhz on core, it goes to 332.5 or something like that. the accuracy makes it closer to the number you selected.

3. trkorecky

trkorecky Newbie

Alright, so to resurrect this old topic, I still have graphical problems. I've updated to the most recent Omegas based on the Cat 5.1 or whatever, but it's still the same as with all the others (I haven't really noticed a difference between any drivers).

I see this all the time in UT2k4 when someone shoots, or there's an explosion, or something along those lines.
    [​IMG]

Anyone have any ideas? Is that heat problems? It's a Radeon 9800 Pro at stock.

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Maybe you should try running at slower speed to see if it's heat related issues.

5. trkorecky

trkorecky Newbie

Do you think heat is the problem? Or is it a driver install problem or something? As I said, it only occurs when someone shoots in UT2k4. I don't remember seeing it in any other games (Halo, Doom 3, Half-Life 2) but I may be wrong about that. To my memory, UT2k4's the only game that does it. Hopefully I can get a new case to combat the heat...