Hardware Extreme is a FRAUD!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TungstenBoy, May 5, 2003.

1. Werne

Werne Newbie

What is the bog?

2. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

It is probably the BIGGEST thing since sliced bread.

The crown jewel of Adrian's Rojakpot. "THE BIOS OPTIMIZATION GUIDE"

Read and weep! :clap: :clap: :clap:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I want to ask this a long time already. Since you bring it up again... why is the sliced bread the biggest thing? I thought it was the fried chicken. :D :drool:

4. drab

drab Newbie

Cos it's already sliced :lol: perfect fit for the toaster ;)

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Ohh... what if someone don't have a toster? Then it's the worse thing right? :think: :dance:

6. drab

drab Newbie

even without a toaster,there's no chance of removing a finger with the knife,cos it's already sliced :roll:

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... I'm lost. :think:

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Please keep to the topic...

9. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

referring to InTech/TheStar.

10. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Hey, not refering to you!

11. Werne

Werne Newbie

oh i c! pardon my ignorance!

12. sumurai

sumurai Newbie

huh somebody mentioned me :lol: ?

hehe you want to bash the tong brothers come to my college at sunway college and bash them straight in the face :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. drab

drab Newbie

Being an ignorant englishman,the only tongs i have heard of are the chinese ones.(secret society)dont want to get involved with those :cry:

14. Werne

Werne Newbie

Haha, now this is a "good" idea.....

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? Bash the Tongs? What's the fun in that? Have a one to one fight... then I can be the bookie. Hehehe... :D

Yeah... Chinese secret societies are really horrible. Even the ones at Petaling Street are scary already. And they only use knives. Imagine those that use guns. :shifty: :think:

16. lung

lung Just Started

There are Chinese secret societies at Petaling Street? Where? :eh:

The Tong brothers are studying in Sunway? Rich buggers!!! :evil:

U know... I first heard of the BOG from the Futuremark forums... Then I surfed to the old BOG site... Was pretty amazed at the name 'RojakPot'. I was like 'RojakPot? Is this something related to the Malay word Rojak?' Boy, was I amazed when I realised the site was built from scratch by a Malaysian! However, I notice at that time nothing much was interesting at that site (no forum!) besides the BOG... And there are little updates daily... So I left it in peace (thought it was dead :))

Few months later, I heard the word RojakPot being mentioned in the Futuremark forums again, so I decided to take a look... And was I amazed once again?! You bet! The site was flourishing with a new look and a forum to boot! :dance:

Good job, members of the ARP team. You guys are probably the 'unsung heroes' of the Malaysian IT community. :clap:

AND DEFINITELY NOT THE TONG BROTHERS... :snooty: They don't deserve the recognition they're getting (thanks to useless In-tech! :wall:)

17. goldfries

guess what, i was led here by FutureMark forums too. then i see.....eh Rojak, some more m'sians. so i make frens lor. then later participate in forums. :D

18. Brian

Brian Newbie

they're damn rich. they own a vapochill

19. goldfries

don't bash ppl becos they're rich. it's not right to do that.

20. lung

lung Just Started

Not bashing... Just plain envy :twisted:

Wut's a vapochill? :?: