Hardware Extreme is a FRAUD!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TungstenBoy, May 5, 2003.

1. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

water cooling system with chiller. i think.

2. Brian

Brian Newbie

i know. i just mean that they're filthy rich

3. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

hey py222... i was not talking about the tonggies...

pls read carefully... i was talking about intech...

hahahahahah... i agree wit u!

i'm not against them for being rich spoilt kids... i just hate them for making me look like a fool... i thought they were the best malaysian site... bugger... then people told me to dig deeper... and guess wht i found - shit... lots of it.. kekekek... :doh:

and before goldfries or py222 shoot me again, pls... this is thread about them! and i'm just replying to other's opinon.

i no more post their pics... :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

4. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

wah... sunway college!

RICH!!

sumurai... u know them? r u their friend? :shock: :shock:

5. Brian

Brian Newbie

it's a cooling system using a compressor to give sub-zero temps

6. lung

lung Just Started

Sub-zero temps? Sounds pretty COOL. Any pix? :)

7. goldfries

this tech has been around for quite some time. it has some sorta like a fridge below your CPU case. :D

in short it's extreme cooling. do a search on google and you'll find it.

8. Nerd@133FSB

Nerd@133FSB Newbie

VAPOCHILL!!! The Mercedes of pc cooling! -25oC <--> -15oC :shock: ! woohoo!

Damn rich lah.... even filthy rich...
    But i dont mind to be filthy if im THAT rich... :mrgreen:

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

That Vapochill is an early sample from Asetek. For some reason, they blew their Athlon 500 (i think), so they decided to sell it. They did no buy it. Vapochill is a phase change cooling, very similar to a fridge. It's not a water cooler with water chiller.

And please keep to the topic. If you want to discuss about phase change cooling, please start a new thread.

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Just bought 3 fans and one fan from my father. Installed everything and it's chilly inside. Don't overclock and I guess it's quite enough already. :dance:

Ermm... I hate rich ppl that act like they are the kings of the world. Wish they will burn in hell one day. Muahahaha... :twisted:

11. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

fuh... this one even better... 8 pages!

umm... i'm not rich.. but i dun hate them for being rich... tha's their father money mah...

but if they so rich why need to tipu people into buying through dat pricegrabber? father can buy them tungsten, clie and all that lcd monitors whaat...

12. lung

lung Just Started

Wut's 8 pages?

And wut's with pricegrabber and cheating? :think:

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

8 pages refer to this thread. But I have no idea about the latter. :think: :whistle:

14. goldfries

leave metal boy to his hobby.

15. Chai

Please do not post that again next time. Not only you are not on topic, it's next to flaming him already.

16. drab

drab Newbie

the problem with using refrigerated cooling is condensation!ONLY extreme overclocking requires fridges.most of us can do what we like with fans or watercoolers.If you really want to go wild,then carefully study the engineering involved in keeping your system DRY.electronics and water are bad enemies :shock: have fun anyway :lol:

17. Chai

But Vapochill should come with good insulation protection from condensation, shouldn't be a problem anymore.

18. drab

drab Newbie

No insulation where it touches!round the proc etc can still get little dewdrops :cry:

19. Chai

When the whole processor socket is insulated from the surrounding air, there would be minimal condensation. The contact point between the processor and the fridge is almost 100% in contact. Not to mention that the thermal paste would be filling up the gaps.

I played with peltier before, the worse condensation area would be the processor pins, in the socket. Very hard to insulate that area.

20. Werne

Werne Newbie

Gosh, owning a vapochill makes them damn rich?!!! lol! :snooty: