Having a Bad Day? Vent your anger here!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by strawroot, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

If you guys pay me what I make at work...:think:

I will gladly stay logged in to TechARP for all those hours instead of working!:D:wave:

2. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

hahaah PM boss n ask

3. Trinity

Hmmmm,:think:

"Little Kiki"... superduper admin!!!:think: :lol: :D

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Arghhh... working here sucks. Time to *ahem* I guess... :faint:

5. strawroot

:haha: :haha: :haha:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Wow... quote it somemore... :faint:

7. strawroot

i quoted coz im worried that others might not see your invisible text :p

8. Trinity

I got e-mail on my day off that tells me I have 3 days of work to do in one night...:twisted:

9. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

That sucks, Trin.
    At least let you have your day off first, then tell you.

10. strawroot

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: means no time to prepare dinner

11. Trinity

Dinner is on...:|

But I am gonna be panda tonight!:(

12. strawroot

have to pay me copyright for being a panda :p

1 person likes this.
  13. AAY

AAY ARP Reviewer

My faith in humanity has been...tested. Today I attended and competed in the last Solo II (autocross) for 2006 in Wichita. The event was a blast - I was slipping and sliding all over the track (this particular lot is known for being extremely sandy) with my horribly worn tyres but there was a big grin on my face whenever I was driving! In the next heat I took a bunch of rides from some friends of mine who were there as well, and a really nice guy in a Ferrari 348ts. All seemed well. The sun shone brighly, the smell of burning rubber was in the air - was this not a perfect day?

Alas, all was spoiled when a couple of guys ran up to me and asked whether I drove a 240SX because someone had run over my sunroof!!!!!! I have to remove my sunroof when I wear a helmet because there just isn't enough headroom in the car otherwise; so at the start of the event I set it down in the car park behind my car. A friend of mine then borrowed my car to get something and parked it in a different row, so my sunroof sat on the ground, the dark tint of the glass contrasting clearly with the worn asphalt on which it sat. And someone drove over it. Now this in itself would have upset me somewhat, but accidents happen. I waited and asked around to see who had done it...and no one came forward. I had the event organisers announce my request on the PA system and...no one came forward.

Is it that hard for someone to admit to what they have done and apologise for it?

A new sunroof from Nissan will cost me $500+ so I'll probably be scrounging eBay and junkyards for one...

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Just came back from China and I think I'm sick. :faint: Been resting for a few days and started working today. Not feeling that well... :( But the China trip was quite good. :thumb: I love China! :clap:

When I stepped onto KLIA on Thursday night, I immediately felt that I've returned to hell. :faint:

15. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Woah!! Is KL that hot or what?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

16. Crazy_BB

Crazy_BB Newbie

yeah...at least got day off..in my comp,take a day off also need to apply ealier and reserve a ticket..if not i wont be getting any day off.

17. Trinity

18. Crazy_BB

Crazy_BB Newbie

sometimes kinda pissed off with my work,every day OT until i'm dun noe wat i'm doing.

wan a day off but the days aint the days that i intended so that i can hv fun with my frens..

19. strawroot

well.. thats life. :dance: :dance: :dance:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hot? Now... hmm... :think: That's not the main thing anyway, what gets to me is the inefficiency of everything here. :nuts: :mrgreen: