Having a Bad Day? Vent your anger here!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by strawroot, Aug 9, 2006.

1. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Whoah... Lucky really.... :shock: I usually keep a close eye on my CC and bank accounts.

1 person likes this.
  2. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Yup,

This is why I will never use a bank debit card online or anywhere.:hand: It's alot worst if someone cleans out your bank account! And harder to get your cash back.:faint:

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah, VERY TRUE.... :faint:

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yup, I think you have about 60 days to report fraud? :think:

5. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Phew! That's a close call Trin! :D

Man... my router's WAN port got burnt by the lightning! Dang it! It's my precious DD-WRT enabled WRT54G too! Argh!

6. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

"Phew! That's a close call Trin! :D"

It's not over yet...:evil: I am getting bills in the mail because these vendors have no other way to get ahold of "me"...

So I call and explain whats up. And they are like ok... But the thing that really PISSES ME OFF is they won't give me the name/shipping address of these frudulant orders! WTF? I try to catch the bad guy,,,, And they fraking cover for them!!!:mad:

And,,,,:wall: Now my card holder now wants me to fill out some big ass form,,, get copy's made of the statements,,, AND GET IT NOTERISED... And pay to send it to them.:doh:

Time, Money, And since I work nights, I have to go do this shit when I am supposed be sleeping. And be sleepy at work the next night.:mad: :faint:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2007
  7. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Awww man. that surely sucks. Hope things get sorted out soon.