Heard of Ragnarok Battle Offline before?

Discussion in 'Games' started by vccy118, May 10, 2005.

1. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

Lately i just bought a game CD (computer) called Ragnarok Battle Offline. I still dont know how to put 3 players in and also can't find a translator for it. Who has a translator for the game? It is in Japanese language. :)

2. xenoGears

xenoGears Newbie

emmmmpp...

by default player 1 start is [z], player 2 [f] and player 3 [numpad 1]. if you want to enable it, just press and hold that button. what i mean is for example for 2 players, first press and hold [z] then press [f]. this is for keyboard user, not sure for gamepad as maybe the same.

i use to play with my friends till three person...

:D

1 person likes this.
  3. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

is it like a 2-player beat-em up game? i had one like that, pretty fun. all the classes were available, and you can cast spells, use skills exactly like in RO pvp, but in a 2D environment.

4. seraphangel

seraphangel Newbie

got RO 2D vs game?
    what's the title of the game?
    sounds cool

5. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

it's been out quite some time already. i also would like to play it, but i'm not the kinda guy that rush out to buy pirateds.

6. aKho

Ragnarok Battle Offline! :mrgreen:
    It's a pretty small proggie. Got it somewhere in my HDD.

7. IcyThug

IcyThug Newbie

Where can i get it? :(

8. aKho

not sure where to download that. got it from a friend. you want it? i could send it to you... :mrgreen:

9. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

i think this some sort of private server? last year i tried making my own server. success after 1 week . damn. very complicated. :lol: