hi to allllllllllllll..........!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by sleepy, May 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chunz84

chunz84 Newbie

uhmm...my mom says it's true...
    but i am still eating lotsa maggi mees...they rulez!!!
    *note : coz i'm juz too lazy to go out and eat on weekends coz it's games' time :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: *

2. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

that's why it tastes so good!!! :)

pork 'internals' are very very tasty. makes good soup ingredients :)

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Anyoen here likes to eat the heart, liver, ears, feet, intestine, blood of pigs and heart, liver, feet, buttocks of chickens? :D

4. chunz84

chunz84 Newbie

ugghhh.....
    u are sick man....u like to eat those stuff??? i mean they are gross... *pukes*

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? What's wrong with that? It's just food. I only like the heart of chicken and pigs and also blood of pigs. :think:

The ears of pigs are crunchy though but don't like it much. :shifty:

I eat practically everything that's classified as food. Just want to try everything. Nothing wrong I guess. :whistle:

6. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

I've eaten feet... haha... thats all.. others... yuckz... how can people stand eatting that ?...

really ? even worms... insects... and the stuffs that dashken asked... haha...

7. drab

drab Newbie

Yup 8) Eaten most of those :lol: Cant help thinking we should be discussing this in the roti canai thread. :lol:

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Hey, intestines, liver, stomach are extremely tasty! Stomach soup, hmm... very very nice! That's one epsiode in Fear Factor, eating pig's part. We were all shocked (family members), they are so delicious! And yet the contestant are puking :lol:

9. peaz

eat them all.. love them all :)

10. chunz84

chunz84 Newbie

eh...the ears of pigs doesn't count as grossy food ler...

eee~~...chai how can u stand those things...it is so gross.... *pukes*
    *note : Pls add a puke emoticon to ease my typings...:p*

and peaz....that's very very very very BAD for health :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: .... i think u guys are going to have high blood pressure, heart attack, bla bla bla kind of diseases.....

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I heard that pig's liver/heart are good for health. Something about good for your blood. I think it contains iron or something. Hmm... this things are good stuffs. :D

And there are even ppl eating cow's penis. How's that? And also tiger's. Hmm... :think: :shifty:

12. Nerd@133FSB

Nerd@133FSB Newbie

Those penises r actually good for UR penis....(myth or truth?) :think:

13. Chai

chunz84, where do you come from? :D

14. chunz84

chunz84 Newbie

same as most of the guys over here...malaysia....

the food thing, uhmmm...how should i put it... i'm actually practising a bit of buddhism and i rarely eat meat (not to say very RARE...juz like one serving per day only) so i couldn't put up wif those grossy stuffs...:p

15. peaz

mostly myth i think. otherwise, eating hearts are good for our heart? i doubt so right? :)

16. chunz84

chunz84 Newbie

penises good for ur penis??
    then eat all the horse penis, u'll be GENG!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:

anyway, it's bad to eat those stuff as most of the internal organs contain lotsa bad cholestrol which is bad for u health.... so, u should eat less of those things guys :angel:

17. Chai

Yeah, most of us know that... But it's irresistible! My favourite Bak Kut Teh has a lot of those! :drool:

18. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

Value Meal #4 is RM 11+ already.

and is it true corned beef made out of intestines? i don't eat internals.

19. chunz84

chunz84 Newbie

hmmmm.....bak kut teh... actually my one of my favourite food (contradicting with myself haha :p ).... but usually when i order that, i'll ask the hawker to put less internal things...... :angel:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think we learn this in Alam dan Manusia during standard 6. :D

You know... the list of food under the "iron" category. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.