Hiring Wolves To Guard The Chicken House

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

People say it is stupid to hire wolves to guard the chicken house. I think that's pretty obvious, wouldn't you say? After all, the wolves will just eat up the chickens!

Unfortunately, politicians just aren't that bright. They don't seem to be able to grasp the simple concept. Take a look at our perennial problem of hooligan bikers here in Malaysia.

Our cops have been cracking down on these bikers for ages, often at great risk to their lives (some have been killed or severely injured). Take a look at this recent news report dated Dec. 31, 2007 :

Yet, we have some idiotic politician who insists on subverting their work by openly supporting and PROMOTING these bikers. The very next day after the attack by these motocycle hooligans, I was dumbfounded to read this report posted in the New Straits Times on Jan. 1, 2008.

Forgive my French, but why the FVCK is UMNO so besotted with these motorcyclist hooligans????

From Khairy (our sleepy-head Prime Minister's son-in-law) to the chairmain of UMNO's youth wing, they all seem LOVE kissing the asses of these hooligans. Do their asses taste especially tasty after being marinated in the pheromone-loaded sweat that these Mat Rempits exude in the excitement of their races?

If so, I must try racing in my car and then give them a whiff of my own ass. I too would love to have my ass licked once in a while. Would save me some toilet paper... and it is a fact that saliva has antibacterial properties. ;)

Seriously, ass-kissing aside, what is UMNO's fascination with Mat Rempits? We are not talking about some fringe political party with a radical leftist bent. UMNO is the head of a political coalition that has been in power since Malaysia won its independence from Britain.

By all reasonable expectations, UMNO should be pressuring the police to crack down on these hooligans. Instead, we have a bunch of politicians actually encouraging the hooligans, either directly or indirectly. Talk about idiocy. :nuts:

What's next? Hiring murderers to guard the voters and hiring thieves to guard the ballot boxes? :roll:

Remember this, people, when you go to vote. Are these the politicians we want running our country?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  2. empire23

empire23 BRB. Attacking Russia

Seems to be actually more calculated and educated than stupid above all in my view. For one Khairy is a newbie that can't actually carve his own voter constituency due in part to his lack of experience and general youth. Plus at the same time, old UMNO diehards and backbenchers aren't exactly fond of his quick rise which took them years of skullduggery to achieve and even at that they still aren't as powerful as him. He knows in part he's fighting a losing a battle in the real world and againts party opponents, thus comes his plan.

Tap a support base.

He can't tap a citizen support base because his youth just doesn't appeal to the general public's ideal of a politician. So he plays the demographic base, where can you find the most elligble but unregisted voter source? Malay youth. So where are you most likely to find unregistered youths within the Malay youth community and in a number that's able to help you? Well. Rempits for one. I'm not his fan for one, but i do commend his intelligence.

He can't win with the current generation of voters, but look at it this way. He's building himself a powerbase among the youth. Look at how he's even more into football and youth sports than our own Azalina Othman :p, from MYTEAM, to Scomi Football scholarships and Youth Sports Leagues, he knows where he needs the power and that's where he's concentrating his efforts.

Sleepy. Hell no. I'm sure we've all read the Prince by Machiavelli and Cesare Borgia's story, swift, quick and efficient political descisions ensure victory in all aspects.

3. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Wow... they want bikers to ferry them?? Could it be safe? :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: Also, I guess they need the maximum support from the people as well, so they could be very desperate, and including bikers as one of them. :haha:

4. Adrian Wong

I get that. But Khairy didn't think it through. Neither did this Datuk Abdul Azeez. When Khairy went around talking about bringing Mat Rempits into UMNO Youth, some of them went on TV and snubbed him. :haha: :haha:

Mat Rempits, by definition, are anti-establishment. While I don't like them, I can empathise with them. Most of them are unemployed or have poorly paying jobs. Racing illegally is one of their ways to vent their personal frustrations and to defy the establishment whom they blame for their misfortune.

So, it is quite inconceivable that Mat Rempits will fall in with such projects. At most, they will fall in only for as long as they can take advantage of the situation. After they get tired of these games, they will just break away and do whatever they like, leaving the police to clean up the mess.

Obviously, neither Khairy nor Abdul Azeez have any real interest in the well-being of the Mat Rempits. If they did, they would have done something about their economic opportunities. They just want some publicity. I don't think they even seriously consider the Mat Rempits to vote for them. :think:

No matter what they really want or intend to benefit from these shenanigans, by regularly voicing their support for Mat Rempits, they are undermining the work of the traffic police. If only our Agong can lean over (like King Juan Carlos did to Hugo Chavez) and tell both of them, "Why don't you shut up?" :haha: :haha:

5. Adrian Wong

Well, obviously, it's just talk la... This Abdul Azeez never thinks before he talks. Do you think motorcycles can get anywhere in rough terrain? The Germans found out in WW2 that motorcycles don't work well in rough terrain, and just how many people can you carry on a bike???

If he had any brain cells turned on, he would have suggested something smarter... like four-wheel drive vehicles that can actually tackle rough terrain and underbrush of the jungle to reach voters. Plus, four-wheel drive vehicles would be able to carry more than one voter.

However, obviously, using four-wheel drive vehicles would not allow Abdul Azeez to make use of Mat Rempits for his PR campaign. ;)