Home Sweet Home

Discussion in 'strawroot' started by strawroot, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

There's always next year. :dance: :dance: :dance:

And make sure you drop by my house. :p

2. Crazy_BB

Crazy_BB Newbie

haha, for those auties, u know lah. they like to become part time wedding planner, if u told them u gonna get married, they will plan for you. FOC one,

haha too bad, for my family custom once u got married, ang pao no more mari mari.

hehehe if i got married, i every year during CNY i will go travel, hehehehe with my darling jajajaja...
    :clap:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I believe that's EVERY FAMILY's custom!! :haha: :haha:

That's the thing.. Not only you lose your angpows... you now have to give them! :haha: :haha:

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

It's the 'law' man!

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Ok, the next one in ARP should be either Chai or Peaz. OMG... I can't wait. Give RM10 angpow... can have food and unlimited beer or wine... :lol: :shifty:

6. Chai

Slowly wait la... :haha:

7. Adrian Wong

It's Peaz la... Chai, hmm.. It's just a matter of time too. :twisted:

8. Adrian Wong

Girls may tell you they are "fine" with waiting, but it's just a matter of time... :whistle: :whistle: :mrgreen:

9. Crazy_BB

Crazy_BB Newbie

yuppo you are right it all about time, time but depends on how long can a girl wait for the time to come.
    "the time will come" :haha: :haha:

for me getting hitch is a big commitment, gagaga, once u been commited there's no turning back.. big responsibility o...
    :shifty:

10. Adrian Wong

How long would you be willing to wait?? ;)

11. Crazy_BB

Crazy_BB Newbie

haha, me a weird woman, im kinda scared of married, even though my fren they always say i like eager to get married.

how long would i willing to wait depends on how much i love that guy.. hehehe

12. Adrian Wong

Wow.. You are UNIQUE! :thumb:

What about kids? Do you feel the "urge" to have one soon??

13. Chai

Are you afraid of the next step after getting married? :lol:

14. Crazy_BB

Crazy_BB Newbie

haha, kids are cute but to bring up one in this society kinda scary.
    u see how many kids been kipnapped but those "golden fish uncle"

and somemore the reason of me affraid of getting married is am i ready to this big commitment, i mean as a wife. it's not easy once u step into this big commitement. :)

hehehe...

15. Adrian Wong

That's the thing, isn't it? When we were kids, we all wanted to grow up and show how mature we are.

But now that we are grown up, we wish we could be our younger selves! No commitments, no worries. :haha: :haha:

Actually, I think society is just too suspicious these days. Too many kids have been lost to predators (sexual or commercial) merely because men (for example) have been pegged so often as devious sexual predators that many men now unconsciously ignore the presence of children in their midst to avoid being pinpointed as someone eyeing those kids.

It used to be the case where there's nothing wrong for anyone to look at kids. Now, any guy looking at a kid is a potential predator. Who can blame them for not noticing when a particular kid goes missing?

Besides, other than a few of these instances, most kids are actually abused by someone in the family... or someone close to the family. Statistically, it's more likely for you or a family member to abuse your children than a stranger. ;)

So don't worry la... Unless you are just making use of this excuse to avoid the next big step in your life! :haha: :haha:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  16. Crazy_BB

Crazy_BB Newbie

Well, i think most of the adult here wish they are peter pan.
    In this society anything can happen, with the low knowledge of self protecting from the children, it's a bit risky to have kids nowadays.
    I cant say i would not want to have kids but Im scared that i cant protect my children :p (is this something do to with women human motherly nature).

Getting married...erm abit early to think about it, let me get my Mr right first. I hope Mr Cupid is doing his job this year. :p

17. Adrian Wong

LOL!!! Remember, God only helps those who help themselves! :twisted:

18. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

i have seen one father leashing his son in bangsar with a string like dogs' chain, well, i think it's a cool way to keep your kids from stampeding all over the place!

19. Crazy_BB

Crazy_BB Newbie

wow, i seen once as well at 1U, well for me, it's one of the protection incase the kids run here and there and got lost or even kippnapped.

Lucky it's in MY, if in western country, that father will be sue of abusing the kids.

20. Adrian Wong

Eh, you sure???? I think that is quite excessive.. and many people would be really angry about it. :think: