How old are you ...?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Punkychan, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Punkychan

Punkychan Newbie

Going through this kind of forums, struck me with the differences of ages in the cyber world but still a one close community where everyone shares their love = PC. To start I'm 40 Malaysian, married, running my own things here (guess ?) in Japan.Been with PC since the 'Sinclair' time if anyone of you could remember.Keep the ball rolling guys...

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hello Punkychan! :)

I'm 25, Malaysian, NOT married and staying in Melaka.

Wow, Japan eh? Very nice place. How long have you been there?

3. Punkychan

Punkychan Newbie

3 years and going on...once in a while goes back home...miss the asam pedas there...

4. Adrian Wong

Wow! What are you doing there? Are you a PR there?

Hehe... everyone who goes overseas always misses food from home.

5. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Me 22, still studying, currently in KL!!!

Hmm Japan... the place where the latest electronic and tech stuffs get available 1st!! COOL

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Welcom Punkychan!!!

I'm 21. Studying as well. From KL. Just 10mins away from peaz :D

7. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

25 here, working like a mad cow in skin-tight jeans, here in Selangor/KL.

:)atwl

8. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

What are you working as in those skin-tight jeans in KL? Me wonders ;)

Anyway, I am already 23, working part-time as a Student Assistant while I finish up my Bachelors in USA. Was from Penang, 'Food Haven'.

Not married but I have a very beautiful girlfriend. Now eat your hearts out :twisted:

9. Punkychan

Punkychan Newbie

Sorry for the late reply guys,was a bit busy.Yes, now a PR and doing hardware and software programmings.
    peaz 'mm Japan... the place where the latest electronic and tech stuffs get available 1st!! COOL' hmm...sometimes not so cool at all.No doubt, now I'm running the 3.06Ghz on my second PC but still I get my RAM and Video cards from Low Yatt !!
    Good to see many "young" faces in the forum.Alas...aged 40 but feels 20 !
    Keep the ball rolling....

10. peaz

Hey, we use to have 'more matured' forum members at the old site right??? :D

whatever happened to that Chew5e ???

Sigh...

WHAT??? a 3.06GHz!!!! OMG.... here...ppl are just statring to drool with the processor.... let alone own it!!! So, how's ur experience with Hyper Threading? like to hear from a real-user POV.

Hmmm you stlill get ur stuffs from low yat?? i guess u do come back to Malaysia often then? :D

11. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, we miss our members from the old forum...

12. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

You know what, I don't even know where he is at the momment. He used to frequent my forums but he hasn't shown up for sometime already.

Kinda miss him. :oops:

13. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

To quote the famous ATOT phrase...

pics? :D

14. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Who on earth is ATOT in the first place?

Well if its pics you want, you will have to wait. As of right now, I am in deep deep finals week and next week, I will be visiting the mountains in Northern California for a little snowboarding action.

Maybe when I come back from the trip, I will show you all some pics of the great trip ;)

15. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

ATOT = AnandTech Off-Topic :p
    (Refers to the Off Topic section of the AnandTech forums)

16. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Ohhh...... AnandTech forums.

I have been there a few times. Didn't quite like the environment. Well its just me I guess, nothing to do with AT!

But here... ahh.... here is HOME. ;)

17. peaz

Ah... here is more than just home... here's also where we make overseas malaysian droll over discussion like the The Perpetual Roti Canai Thread

Spider sense tingling!!! I've a *feeling* PY222's gonna kill me for this post!!! :twisted:

j/k la ok??? hahaha

18. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

LOL! Well I'm 20 and currently doing a degree in Computer Science. I'm also the youngest member of ARP and also the 'Black Sheep' of ARP because I do things differently. =)

I'd like to become a Chef one day cause I like to cook and eat as well but come to think of it, I think I'll take up a course in F&B. :p

19. peaz

Yeah, and when you do get to become a chef later on... I 'd like to see some Roti Intel, Roti Pentium, Roti AMD, Roti Hammer, Roti GeForce, Roti 3DFX, Roti Radeon and Roti HyperThreading......

20. Adrian Wong