How To Protect Your Apple iPhone's Home Button

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Adrian Wong, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Two years ago, I made the big leap from Windows Mobile to the Apple iOS platform. Migrating from the clunky Dopod 595 to the Apple iPhone 3GS was like upgrading from a Lada to an Audi. There was just no comparison.

The Apple iPhone 3GS was, honestly, the first time I truly used a smartphone as it was meant to be used. I did not just make calls or send text messages. I spent a lot of time using the iPhone 3GS for a plethora of other tasks - keeping track of my schedule and budget, reading on-the-go, and of course, shooting some green pigs whenever I get frustrated.

Unfortunately, that's when I discovered I probably used the iPhone a little too much...

[​IMG]

Link : How To Protect Your Apple iPhone's Home Button

2. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

Great & useful article!

3. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

My less than 2 month old iPad 2 home button is acting up :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ....

4. Adrian Wong

You gotta be kidding me. What have you been doing with your iPad 2??? :haha:

5. zy

Seems to be working again after I gave it a very hard press... :whistle:

6. Adrian Wong

Oh, it's working again? Cause you are not supposed to need to press it hard.

BTW, speaking of failing Apple iDevices, Jenny's brand new iPhone 3GS just failed. It kept rebooting itself non-stop. The only way to stop it from doing that was to put it in Airplane Mode, turning it into an iPod touch.

7. zy

I know, now it works normally and I didn't need to press hard.. :lol:

8. Adrian Wong

LOL! That's lucky!

BTW, my brother's girlfriend's iPad 2 completely failed recently. It wouldn't boot up at all. No idea why. One minute it was working, the next minute it was dead.

When Apple devices fail, it can be really catastrophic. The good news is that she managed to get a replacement after a week.

9. zy

Yeah, like how my iPad manage to become unresponsive.. lol..