I am so sad...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Jun 22, 2003.

1. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

siao you sicko la. ppl in the world trying to get happy and you full time wanna get sad.

2. Brian

Brian Newbie

i see 2 points of conflict here :twisted:

oh oh, ney ney is not going to be happy hearing this. no more extra shopping allowance!!! :twisted:

ney ney is more angry!!! :twisted: :p

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Don't you think most of the happy songs sound funny... especially the Chinese ones. :think: The sad ones sound better. :D

4. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

ok introduce u two songs...

1. the sound of music ----> my favourite things
    2. dont worry... be happy....!!

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Which one is the title? :think:

6. goldfries

My Favourite Things from the motion picture Sound of Music (which also has a theme song of the same title).

7. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

wat u hear when ur sad ? cant hear sad songs oh... make u even sadder...

8. goldfries

yar. but he likes to be sad, that's why i say sicko....... if u like being sad, call me and i'll give u my bank a/c no and you can transfer all ur cash over.

9. onscr33n

onscr33n Newbie

Ok, an album : Ketchup Ketchup Dance Songs, Listen that with you are sad.. it will surely make you happy :D.

Even now, i dont feel bored listening to it.

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Eh, just give me your atm card and the pin no. is enough. I'll be happy for one whole week. :D

11. goldfries

no point since u like being sad.

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Eh, I pity you also. *sigh* The reason? Aiya... draw cartoon no need to draw until out of the intestine la. :whistle:

13. drab

drab Newbie

When i get sad i buy things for my computer :shock: Had a really sad year with health of my wife and myself :cry: so bought lots of new bits :lol: :dance:

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Cheer up drab... don't be so sad like me. :D

15. drab

drab Newbie

Who can be sad with dash in their pad ;) :dance:

16. onscr33n

onscr33n Newbie

lol.... drab, u did real good by bombing dash in a sweet way.

I awlays get sad sometimes too... when my girl.. wow, going splendid.. :mrgreen: :wall:

17. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

haha.. its always when we are sad and we go to our love ones we would go crazy happy... but when ur gal or boy leaves you... you would be sad untill u cannot be sad anymore... u would rather face death in the face compared to living up a normal life...

18. drab

drab Newbie

COR neo,that is deep thinking for a penguin :lol: :shifty:

19. onscr33n

onscr33n Newbie

Well, just want to share my saddest things.

I used to have a lovely gf.. last 2 years but eventually, she passed away in the accident and left me alone :( it happen last year. I just couldnt eat, sleep.... i just went to cybercafe nearly everyday, just to hide myself in the admin room play some linux sutff in there :(

Till now, i can feel how sad is it.. real sad :cry:

20. goldfries

sorry to hear that.

:( hope that someday there will be a nice girl to fill that empty portion of your heart again.