I am so sad...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Jun 22, 2003.

1. onscr33n

onscr33n Newbie

Actually i have one now.. But still trying to belnd myself in... coz still new mer... :D not seasoned (dont get my meaning wrong :!:)..

2. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

no it's understandable.

3. Nerd@133FSB

Nerd@133FSB Newbie

Sad to here that....
    I feel ur sadness.... :( (in a good way... :D )
    Well its good that u moved on....
    CHEERS!

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... life is like rojak. A bit of sadness and a bit of happiness. Mine is more to sadness. Wish it could be the latter though. :whistle:

Perhaps time will tell... perhaps. :whistle:

5. onscr33n

onscr33n Newbie

So u have to balance it...

eh hiao tia boh ( hokkien) :p

mix some happiness.. into the sadness... to have it wwell balance and fruitful life :D

6. onscr33n

onscr33n Newbie

Errr... wow!?? lucky number (not lucky fin :mrgreen:)

7. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

i sincerely hope you'd go towards the direction of happiness than staying is sadness. :( not good for you la. shorten life.

8. sumurai

sumurai Newbie

everytime I sad, I see dashken's korean actress avatar, then I happy liao, hope it works for you too dash. :D

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? You mean the girl is cute or what? :think: Anyway... it's nice to know that I bring happiness in your life. You know... the feeling in making someone happy is much better, you kinda get the satisfaction in seeing her smile. :D But at the same time sad when thinking something in between you. :(

10. drab

drab Newbie

Lifes law.shit comes in buckets :roll: You guys have kept me sane when all else was crap :shock: thanks ;)

11. Brian

Brian Newbie

wa cai tia :p . if you sad, go hear coldplay..........even sadder after that :whistle:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I thought it's suppose to be wa eh hiao tia... :D

Hmm... want me to recommend you some sad songs? :whistle:

13. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

Im sorry to hear that onscreen... that is sad...

life aint fair at times... sometimes leads to sadness and if ur not strong it would strike u down and u be lying six feet underground... or sometimes it leads to happiness which makes u stronger and lets u stay up and jumping... haha...

mixing happiness and sadness wouldnt do any good... taking all of the happiness and burning away the sadness would do lots of good.... hahaa !!!

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

And how do you burn it? It's easy to say... but when you try doing it, it's hard, very hard. :think:

15. Brian

Brian Newbie

that's how we say it in Malacca. but we also use eh hiao. coldplay's good for sad songs

16. drab

drab Newbie

Its just an old fashioned love song.........singing in one part harmony. :lol:problem with love,you may love,.but does the other person?It takes two to tango :whistle:

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think I am sad again. Any medicine for sadness? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

18. vinzlim

vinzlim Newbie

there's a cure only when know what's the cause

19. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

why u so sad dash?? u r like so funny normally... haha..u make me laugh! :clap: :clap: :mrgreen:
    dun be sad...we will be ur chan fong...tell us ur problems...the love doctors are in the building! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... maybe I should call in one of these days. LOL! Haha... but he likes to cut people off. :think: Maybe not. :D

The cause? Hmm... I know the cause. But I still want to bang my head into it. Because it feels good but it hurts at the same time. :mrgreen: