IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discussion in 'Processors, Motherboards & Memory' started by nasya, Oct 9, 2005.

1. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

HAHAHAHAHAH

she has been MIA for some days...i think she crashed her OS too :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

2. nasya

nasya She-Devil

no signs of swollen capasitors....
    :?:

3. nasya

nasya She-Devil

guys,

just wanna say thanks for the support..i have officially given up trying to be a computer whizz...am just gonna wait for december n let Psykhotik do the work... :thumb:

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LMAO! :haha:

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

That works too... :mrgreen:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Wow.. so you have laptop is it? Coz I can't really imagine living 2 months without one, laptop or desktop. :mrgreen:

7. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

This happened to me a few months ago...

Turned out it was a bad USB cable. :doh: :wall: :boohoo: :roll:

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I got this error using a different pair of memory modules which passed a few hours of Memtest...

Swapping to a different pair solved the problem immediately! :shock:

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

*Thread Revival*

So I started playing around with Nasya's ram and hdd and i've run diagnostics and the whole works and I found NOTHING wrong with em..... Ok..... :?

So I cleared CMOS and took the battery out and left it that way for a while.

Then I tried installing windows with the bare essentials (took the soundcard out) and guess what, its all good. I put the sound card in and guess what? Its all good.... :wall:

Since then, I've updated the BIOS, run prime95, memtest, and all and its all good now... WEIRD!!! :nuts:

So yeah, its running flawlessly.... Windows fully updated, all software updated... And no problems whatsoever... :beer:

Don't know why and I prolly don't care as long as its working... :p

10. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

sometimes hardware crash are a weird problem .. sometimes they work .. sometimes they dont :wall: ..
    experienced it before :wall:

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

There was a ghost in the system.... :shifty:

But PsY frightened it away... :shifty: :mrgreen:

12. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Prolly... Ghosts are smart not to mess with an angry DeViL such as I.... :mrgreen: