It's been a really bad day...

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Day 30 Part 2

When I went to see her this evening, nothing much had changed.

It's not so much that she can't remember who we are. Her behaviour was also quite puzzling. She would not communicate with us, sometimes closing her eyes to ignore us. :wall:

Sigh, it's been a month since her accident. I guess we should be grateful she has come so far. But it looks like there's still a very, very long way to go.... :(

2. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

trin here...:hug: dun know what to say.:(

3. Adrian Wong

Thanks, Trin. I guess we will just have to give her more time to get better. I really don't know what else I can do...

4. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Dun give up just yet. :pray: :pray: :pray:

5. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

try bring her albums?
    :pray: :pray: :pray:

6. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

:hug: Give her sometime, maybe she is confused and scared thats why she is ignoring.

7. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I know this is very tough for you, but keep going strong will be the best option, and we will give the endless support for you, Jenny and family. :pray:

In the meantime, any EEG tests done yet on her?

8. Hey guys... it's been a long time since I last posted here. Been busy the last two years with a lot of things and I just happened to think of catching up on current reviews and tech when I saw this thread.

Adrian, my heart goes out to you and Ryan. I shall surely pray for you, Ryan and Jenny. May God bless you all. :pray:

1 person likes this.
  9. Adrian Wong

Thanks!!! :hug:

10. Adrian Wong

Day 31

Nothing much changed today...

Well, she's stronger now and can move both her legs pretty well. Physically, she's definitely better than she was days ago. However, mentally, she's still not herself.

She would mostly ignore us although she did laugh on two occasions to some joke I made. Obviously, she understands what we tell her. Just no idea why she refuses to communicate most of the time...

11. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Maybe she's playing a prank :p, you know, like those ol' movies

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

13. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Hang in there Adrian. She has come so far from a few weeks ago. You guys are still in my heart and prayers. If you need help with some writing, I can pitch in the best I can (if anything, it'd be less for you to type).

14. Adrian Wong

Thanks, man, really appreciate it.

Yeah, I know she has come a LONG way. It was touch and go a few times. It's just that it's damn disheartening to see her like this. It's like she's a completely different person now... :(

All I can hope now is that this is only temporary... and she will remember again.

15. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

16. Adrian Wong

Day 32

She wasn't very communicative either today, but she did shake her head a few times, so we are getting through to her sometimes...

After an entire night of talking to her (and having her ignore us!), she finally allowed us to give her some water. It's an improvement since she usually refuses to drink any water.

Baby steps, but better than nothing, I guess...

17. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

:hug: Be strong & patient Adrian, It may take a while and don't give up. Maybe you can show her some pictures?

18. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

Amen, Boss! :clap: Keep your chin up. :hug:

19. +1 :pray:

20. Adrian Wong

Oh definitely. I have tons of photos that I have been showing her since she woke up. Trouble is she ignores them most of the time. :wall:

Even before she woke up, I have been playing videos of Ryan every day in the slightest chance that she can hear him. :haha: