Left 4 Dead

Discussion in 'Games' started by marc, Nov 27, 2008.

1. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

OMG. I can't believe there's not a topic on this yet.
    This game has got to be one of the best games I've played lately.

Great plots, characters and gameplay. And best of all, a revolutionary team-based multiplayer system for a mass-zombie game!

Just played it once and loved it. I guess Valve (creators of Half-Life 2) have done it again. :thumb:

Pic of the original box (malaysian version):
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  2. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

I haven't played it yet, but since everyone's saying it's so good I guess i'll get to it sometime :p

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

It is a great game. I have been playing it for a while (pre-ordered). It is a GREAT multiplayer team oriented shooter. Team work is a very important component yet it is in a way that is not frustrating (unless if you have a stupid FFing team mate that likes to go Rambo - and die a few moments later).

4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

ehhhhh that's my mentality. lets team up :mrgreen: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

5. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

i dont know you guys. but after playing the first chapters. these game is more like you just need to survive and make it to the objective only in Left 4 Dead.

6. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Wow, I didn't know that it is another cool game from Valve.

But it's $49.99... I guess I need to wait for the prices to drop or when they start having promotions. In the meantime I got my Half-Life 1 for $0.99 a week ago because of the 10th Anniversary. :)

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

How's the online gaming in M'sia? I'm worried about the lag and lack of players...

8. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Well, iimnm, Singapore's Starhub and the other servers and E-club M'sia could be having a couple of them already. They even have ads for people to preorder the game prior to the launch of that game and they notified that they will be setting up these soon. :)

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Hmm...I still have tons of games to play...

10. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

It's a survival horror game after all! :mrgreen:

11. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

I played through the first campaign today with two of my friends. This game is indeed awesome when in co-op.

12. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Looks like a fun game, but from the game trailers/videos a bit repetitive. I would buy it if it was $30 :)

13. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

it just too bad this game doesnt have much stories begin with and its quite expensive without discount.

14. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

The stories aren't that great anyway, there's no depth or whatsoever. You just have to get from point A to B and kill zombies on the way.. which is fun :mrgreen:

15. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

really? i wonder is the game worth getting :D...

16. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

If you're looking for a good co-op game, yes.

17. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Oh, so it's not so good for single players?

18. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Single player isn't bad, your team members will be bots. It might get a bit boring since there isn't any depth in the story, multiplayer is where most of the fun is.

19. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

hmm, multiplayer as we advance in the story or what?

20. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

In multiplayer you can play the campaign with three other players or play a versus game in which you can go against a bunch of zombies or you can play as a zombie.