Left 4 Dead

Discussion in 'Games' started by marc, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

no way!!! Human ftw :p...so either single or co-op, we can finish the game right?

2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Actually being the zombies is fun as well. You don't play as the horde (normal zombie), you play as the 4 special zombies (with a chance of being the 'Tank').

Replayability of the game is real good because no two plays will be the same (routes will change and zombies are never in the same location).

3. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

I just played again with two other friends, we tried the Impossible difficulty... and it was really impossible :shock:

4. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

meh,tried this game..it's scares the shit out of me!!! sooo many zombies!!! omg..it pawns O_O...

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

It's not so much scary. Just very thrilling. Well it gets kinda scary when you're wondering where the hell the witch is at (and subsequently finding out that she's right in the middle of the only path you can take).

6. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

hell yeah..always unacidentlly shoot her >_>..and omg...she's after me..and meh, really like it when a bunch of zombies come after you. :D

7. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

I expected it to be more scarier but it isn't that bad :p

8. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah, but some of the other levels (like the woods and farms) are kinda creepy. When you hear the tank coming at you, there is an immediate sense of dread (I got smacked off of a tall building once - the hospital).