Let's discuss about the Anwar case here!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TungstenBoy, Jan 23, 2004.

1. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

anwar case??????? :think: :think: :think: :think: .........how mahathir do it??????.........got evidence rite???????...........actualli the anwar case very suspect.........1 min.....anwar is deputy pm.........then i hear on news anwar get kick out coz he have sex with another man....... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .........but if mahathir realli wan 2 kick him out.........he can do normal way like dat musa hitam wat........wat 4 say dat he have sex with other man??????? :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: .......coz of dat......i think anwar realli have sex with other man....... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: .....ghey.....like cs5....... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

2. alexan

alexan Newbie

This is off topic. But if you do follow up with the case, the whole thing is a big joke! The so called victim keep changing the dates of the "incident". The first few dates were impossible as Anwar was abroad and stuff. Even with 3 times of changing, the court still allows such witness despite being uncredible at the first place. Of course sexual misconduct is a double blow, not only to remove him from his post but also to damage his reputation.

3. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

i nvr follow.......plz tell wat happen.......i onli hear dat got evidence he sodomize his brother in law.....& another man........puiiiii...... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: .........i remember they got bring in bed with his sperm as evidence........
    dun understand why suddenly got dis case.........if mahathir dun like him......can sack wat.......wat 4 make so much trouble????? :think: :think: :think: :think:

4. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Now that Tboy has brought this topic up, I was wondering what is going on with him right now eh!

I've not heard anything on mainstream news about him for a very long time and maybe this is what Dr. M wanted.

But then again, I am totally speculating.

5. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

anwar now trying 4 appeal rite????........he wan badawi 2 let him go coz he is now prime minister......
    i also dunno wat real story is......i juz know dat he is a islamic radical.....very pro islam.....anti chinese& indian........lucky he get kick out...... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    but plzzzz tell me the story........mebbe i wrong???? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

6. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

from what i read, mahathir only want anwar quit as a DPM (Mahathir can't stand the fact that his deputy is gay :!: ).Mahathir didn't sack him from umno or even charge him in court. But, since he (anwar) no longer a DPM, thus make him 'powerless' ... probably all of anwar political enemy 'attacked' him and brought the case into court.

7. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

anwar realli ghey meh????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .......i tot they simply make up stories??????........how come mahathir now onli know anwar is ghey?????.......& suddenly wan him out......funnie larrrr.......
    i hear ppl say dat mahathir kick anwar coz when mahathir went overseas 4 a trip......anwar start showing his power.......ask jaim to arrest people & close snooker center....like dat........mahathir worry dat anwar realli act like islamic radical ......so kick him out..... :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

8. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

i don't know whether he is really a gay or not, pretty hard to belive isn't it?
    may be some one told dr M a very convincing story about anwar being a gay.

But that's the only reason dr. m sacked him (according to dr. M himself)

9. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

confusing a bit the story.......coz......the americans say dat anwar is liberal.....very open.....pro-western.........but i hear local ppl say dat dis anwar realli radical one.......use 2 be from PAS!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ........& dat when mahathir go overseas, he quickly get the muslim police jaim 2 arrest the malay girls who join fashion show & close down all the video game & snooker center........ :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
    so who is correct????? :think: :think: :think: :think:

10. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

don't know who's correct. they're all politicians for god's sake!
    the americans say nice thing about him because he is a friend and they hate dr. m probably.
    yes, i read also that anwar was from pas, then dr. m brought him into umno. when he was in umno, PAS hate anwar and say something bad about him, but after he was sacked, they treat him like a close friend.

11. alexan

alexan Newbie

Firstly I think we should refer to some facts before commenting. To clear it up, I am no supporter of Anwar but I do find the events from his sacking to his conviction of sodomy a bit funny.

BTW, how can we say that he is gay when he is married to a woman and has several kids? As I mentioned earlier, the victim is not a credible one as he kept changing the date of the "incident". If not mistaken, the original date was totally wrong as the condo of the incident wasn't fully built or something like like that. Then followed by an amendment date which couldn't be possible as Anwar as on an official outstation trip.

In your own judgement, if a person is really a victim of such sodomy, why can't be get the date right? One minute say this date, and then change to another date and another. If they really want to frame Anwar, atleast get their timing right but they cincai put a date and thats why it looks so awkward. On the mattress, I'm not so sure what are the findings.

Tun Mahathir said that he knew about it long time ago but he didn't believe it. Only when this happen then he take action. Isn't this wrong? If he knew that something was wrong in his own cabinet, he should take action on the spot. :think: So why the delay of several years to sack? If this is the case, then I guess that shows how efficient is our government in erradicating rotten apples.

12. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

i dunno wat happen.......alexan......mebbe u can tell me?????? :think: :think: :think: :think: .......the bed evidence.......show dat he had sex there with dat guy........dunno who sodomize who....... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
    but if they wan 2 frame anwar........why small things like wrong date also they wrong???????.........& why onli dat day wan 2 kick him??????......izzit realli coz of wat he did when mahathir go overseas??????? :think: :think: :think: :think:

13. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

any comments?

14. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I don't know much about the Anwar case. Haven't really read up on it. But I do wonder a few things about the US statement :-

1. How do they know it is marred by flaws in the judicial system?

2. Why do they have to issue a statement at all?

3. What business is it of the United States of America in this case?

4. If it is their business, why only this case? Why not review all criminal cases in Malaysia or all over the world? :roll:

I don't remember the State Department issuing any statements about the morality of stoning the woman who committed adultery in Nigeria. :eh:

15. alexan

alexan Newbie

The bed and sperm stains can be fabricated. I don't even need to mention who produced the report. But here's one thing. They also accused Anwar for backside screwing his half brother. And an independent medical doctor reported that there is no evidence that a blunt object had penetrated his backside.

For the witness's 3 times amendment of his accusation, check out:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_report/1998/10/98/malaysia_crisis/254565.stm

All I can say is that Anwar is a political prisioner. The government including the police and judicary are under the PM. Anwar may have the best lawyers in town but judge is selected by PM.

Actually all this started when Anwar raised an issue about nepotism and cronism during some official meeting. This of course pissed off some ministers including the big guy who is sitting on top. Of course, everybody in the pary was like "what is this guy trying to do? Let's get rid of him". Just a while after that striking speech, this happened.

Perhaps, you would like to read up more info at
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_report/1998/10/98/malaysia_crisis/204632.stm (News Archive)

http://www.freeanwar.com or http://members.tripod.com/~Anwar_Ibrahim/index.htm

16. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

i didn't really follow the anwar trial ( so i might be wrong here)... he seems attacking other ministers instead of defending himself in court. He was charged with corruption and sodomy, but instead of defending himself, he says..."hey, other do that too so charged them too, why pick on me?"

well, again i might be wrong :D

17. alexan

alexan Newbie

He did defend, but from what I see as the accusation targeted against him were not concrete enough. You could see as they keep changing their charge as they didn't plan the conspiracy carefully. By right, the judge should just throw the case away as the victim can't make up his mind when the offense was commited. As time was running, Augustine Paul throw in the guilty judgement despite having insufficient evidence in the corruption allegation.

18. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

if there was no concrete evidence, why can't his lawyers defend him?

19. alexan

alexan Newbie

To have the dates wrong especially when the condo is not build is ridiculous. But court allows the date to be changed until they found a possible date.

Read on at:
    http://www.geocities.com/seachange_2000/school_puppets.htm

Date amendments
    Bringing in the evidence

20. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

I'm not implying anything here, but that judge-lawyers talk sounds fake.