Little Ninjai

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Infopro, Nov 19, 2002.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hello DF King! :)

Yup! I know I've been absent for far too long! Hehe... It's been really hectic for me. Nope. Still have a year to go before I graduate. And now I'm commuting from Melaka to Muar daily! It's a crazy life...

Anyway, you will definitely see me more often around the forums, now that we got the new ARP up! ;)

2. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Another year? Well just like me. I cannot wait till I graduate and get myself a REAL job. Not looking too good over here in the Silicon Valley and it ain't looking too good in Klang Valley too I heard!

So we should get together next year and celebrate our graduation together! How about that ;)

3. Adrian Wong

If I graduate, sure! :)

But when I graduate, it won't be to a real job. Hehe... I get to work as an intern for a year with an astounding pay of RM 250 per month. That's about USD 65 for you US-based folks! And best of all, they tell us since it's such a small amount, they will only pay us every 4 months. Hehe...

4. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

hmm a gathering would be real nice... especially with our DF king... would be nice to see you in person! :D

how about a pic 1st???

5. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Pics? Well sure.

http://www.yeoh.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63

This thread was to celebrate Lites's bd. Remember him? Our team member in DF!

Well he is currently very inactive because of work. He is dealing with some HP contracts and is very busy. So I guess you don't see him that much around here, but he does post sometimes over at my place.

Guess which one is me k.

6. Infopro

Infopro Newbie

Hello Adrian! It's been a very long time since I've been by to visit you.
    I am sorry to have mentioned popups in this thread, I was actually just attempting to be funny with that link aimed at popups, as we all do not like them. But they are still here.
    This is the way you generate funds to provide this site? That's fine by me. I don't think we should even discuss blocking them here if that's the case.

I am not sure if you even remember me from long ago at your old forums, but I've been a big fan of yours for years now. 8)

Maybe we could exchange links to our sites at some point? ;)
    Please feel free to email me anytime, I'd be happy to do this with you.

Good to see you Adrian and company, and your new site and forums.

7. Adrian Wong

Hello Infopro! :D

Great to see you back! Yes, of course! I remember you from our old forums! Heheh...

There are still pop-ups??? We never allowed and will never allow pop-ups. We only allowed a single pop-under because it was a targeted campaign. But if you are getting more than one pop-under or any pop-ups at all, please let me know what advertisement it is. I'll investigate it immediately.

As you know, I'm not in the US and many of the ads specifically target visitors from North America. As such, they do not appear when I check the site.

As to your question about funding the site, yes, advertising is how we support the site. Unfortunately, only 11% of our visitors are actually viewing any banners. The rest have ad-blockers turned on. So, advertising isn't bringing us enough money to pay for our insane bandwidth use.

Exchange links? I would love to! You have a really great looking site. But our affliates' page isn't up yet. Can we add you to our editors' mailing list? That will make it easier for us to update you on developments as well as let you know when our affliates' page is up. :)

8. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

got pop-up meh???...

no pop-ups here for me...
    i dont have ad filter or norton internet securities...

9. Adrian Wong

There should not be any POP-UPS in Adrian's Rojak Pot. There should only be one POP-UNDER and that's only because it's a targeted campaign. Hopefully, one day, we will not only be able to completely ban POP-UPs and POP-UNDERs but we can also reduce the number of ads on our site.

But until we get sponsors or increase the number of ad-viewing visitors from current 11%, well, hope you guys don't mind biting the bullet and tolerate our single pop-under.

Thanks! :)

10. Infopro

Infopro Newbie

Yes please do add me to your list Adrain. Sounds great. ;)

I got a popunder just now coming to the site, it's a small one from smartcertify. I'm going to post and leave see what happens when I come back.

11. Infopro

Infopro Newbie

No popups second time in. Easy to deal with. 8)

12. Adrian Wong

Hehe... Ok. Added you to our mailing list.