Logitech Gift Guide For December 2015

Discussion in 'News' started by Adrian Wong, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

December is just around the corner. And with that, so is everybody’s favorite holiday, Christmas! Sure, it’s a time for reflection and getting together with family and friends. But let’s be honest, we’re all really looking forward to the presents – and lots of it!

Since it’s a time of giving, we’ve done the heavy lifting for you and selected the best products from Logitech that is sure to put you on everyone’s nice list.

For the multi-tasker

The Logitech K480 is the perfect gift for the one who seems to be juggling a million things at once. With the K480, your loved one can type a report on their computer and, with a flick of the Easy-Switch dial, respond to a Whatsapp message on their smartphone and type a tweet on their tablet. Talk about efficiency! Whether your loved one is an Apple fan boy or a diehard Android loyalist, the K480 is designed to work on any operating system. Win!
    Logitech-K480.jpg

The Logitech MX Anywhere 2 also makes a perfect gift for the multi-tasker in your life. Featuring a Darkfield Laser sensor, this little guy is Logitech’s most advanced portable mouse, capable of tracking on any surface including glass. What’s more, the scroll wheel on the MX Anywhere 2 is equipped with hyper-fast scrolling, making it easier to scan through long documents. It also comes with click-to-click mode for more precise navigation.

For the music junkie

The UE Boom is sure to earn you some serious goodie points with the music junkie in your life. And why wouldn’t it? Apart from looking ridiculously cool, the UE Boom packs some serious power. It’s the first stereo speaker to offer 360-degree sound in a battery-powered device. And if that wasn’t enough, the free UE Boom app can wirelessly connect up to two UE Booms to really get the party started. Oh, and it comes with a 15-hour rechargeable battery too.
    UE-boom.jpg

For the music aficionado that prefers the purity of traditional hi-fi speakers but still wants to stream music from their mobile devices, look no further than the Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter. This nifty device instantly transforms old-school AV equipment into a mobile device friendly speaker. Talk about the gift that keeps on giving!
    Logitech-BT-adaptor.jpg

For the gamer

You can’t go wrong with the Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for the gamer in your life. Featuring Logitech’s exclusive Romer-G mechanical switches, the Logitech G310 offers 25 percent faster actuation than standard mechanical keyboards. To top it off, the Logitech G310 also comes with improved central backlighting on keys for a cleaner, more readable look.

Logitech-G310.jpg

If you really want to spoil the gamer in your life this Christmas, there’s no better way of showing your affection than the Logitech G29 Gaming Wheel. This bad boy realistically stimulates the feel of an actual racecar thanks to its dual-motor force feedback. The Logitech G29 also comes jam-packed with features including anti-backlash helical gearing, hand-stitched leather-wrapped rim as well as stainless steel throttle, brake and clutch pedals.

Logitech-G29.jpg

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  2. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Hmm, I would have recommended the Logitech MX Master mouse instead if it was easily available here in this part of the world. It's one pretty awesome mouse.

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Logitech G27 is a much better buy than G29 too. The price increase, lack of shifter by default. The only reason to get G29 over G27 is the PS4 compatibility. Internally, both are almost identical.

4. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

True, but perhaps I should have added that my recommendation is based on the need to have it as a Bluetooth mouse. :) If not for that, I would also have gone with a G-series mouse too.

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

It's available here, but I think it's a gray-import. Sells for about RM 459 / USD 109.

6. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Saw in lowyat forum that they are throwing in a logitech H stick shifter with every purchase of g29!

7. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

I'm too cheap to buy all those nice toys, plus I just fixed my Logitech mouse. :oops:

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

How much is it? Doubt it will be cheaper than my G27 I bought before GST. :haha: