Lord of the Rings: Return of the King - Special Screenings

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by lung, Nov 3, 2003.

?

Which ROTK screening are you going to watch? (Read first post first)

1. The Charity Premiere

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Marathon Screening

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both (I must be insane to do this...)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Neither. Just a regular screening for me...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Not going to watch it. (Yes, I'm crazy to miss such a good movie)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. What is this LOTR: ROTK? (Greetings, from Mars.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

2. lung

lung Just Started

Brian, don't! As you know Dash is errm... GAY :haha:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! I'm not la. :liar: :doh: :lol:

4. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

ya....u juz bi sexual rite??? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Hey, LOTR topics please. No nighties, pajamas, or bisexual talks! :naughty:

6. Brian

Brian Newbie

haha, i cannot imagine how ROTK will unfold.......in the book each of the the 3 battles are bigger than helm's deep itself. i'd like to see how jackson times the battles........and wil they modify the story yet again like how they excluded bombadil?
    *spoiler*
    will frodo and sam get captured the the orcs?
    p.s. i'm gonna ask the tree to go watch the all nighter :mrgreen:
    so no dashken there, who knows what he will do to both of us since he's bi :haha: :haha: :haha:

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I'm like this line ---> ---------------------------------------- :p

8. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

ur tree got watch lotr???? :shock: :shock: :shock:
    lucky u...... :clap: :clap: :clap: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah, really lucky. :whistle:

10. lung

lung Just Started

I've bought the premiere tickets last Monday. And guess what...

That biatch gave me SEPARATE seats. I asked for 6 tickets, and 4 are grouped together, but the other two are separated! And I do mean separated! These two are not even sitting together! And she won't allow me to switch my tickets because she told me it's LIKE THAT! :wall:

I spent some time arguing with her until the manager returns... And this manager finally exchanges my tickets... Now I got the two tickets sitting together...

End of story? Not quite...

The day after, I went to KLCC to watch a movie. I surveyed the seatings for my LOTR premiere tickets and guess what... They are all seats that are located at the SIDE of the cinema!

This is the LAST TIME I'm doing my bid for CHARITY! :evil:

Planning to sell away my tickets now and just book for a regular show. To hell with all this charity premiere...

So anyone wants to buy? :lol:

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Charity premiere? Mind to elaborate a little? :D

12. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

hei... u buy so many????....but why u nvr go select???...when u go get the ticket can choose mah.... :think: :think: :think: .....& sure got side seats....or charity one all middle seats onli???

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Funny. I thought you can choose. If they don't let, don't buy la. :dance:

14. lung

lung Just Started

No la! Cannot choose! :wall: :wall: :wall:

15. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wow... You cannot choose? That really sucks, man... :doh:

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The GSC at my place can't choose too. The stupid monitor is inside the counter! :doh:

There was a Mega Pavillion at Megamal Pinang but closed down already. That one has a LCD outside. :thumb:

Now I heard that it's opened back again. But not really sure. Have to check later. :D

17. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

If you want to enjoy LOTR, don't read the books else you'll find the movie very dissapointing. What prompted me to read was after the first episode, the people were saying it sucks compared to the book so I read the second episode and when I saw the movie, I knew it would suck. *Sigh*

18. sumurai

sumurai Newbie

the last time i went to TGV KLCC to watch matrix revo :) , I was told I can only select side seats :? as middle seats are given priority to online and phone booking members :mad: . And then there was this cashier :| asking the cashier which is serving us not to show us the screen :doh: , fck :evil: . So we bought the ticket :arrow: which seat is located at the side :eh: , but we went to the middle seats to seat :whistle: since there are blank seats there :shifty:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? Why giving them priorities? You don't pay the same amount of money? Shoot them straight la! :doh:

Stupid people! You should have grab the monitor. LOL! :thumb:

If they don't let, walk back a few steps and shout at them, let all listen! LOL!~ Sure they will give you any seat you want to shut you up. :haha: :haha: :haha:

20. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

The GSC in Prangin Mall on Penang Island has dual touch-screen LCD monitors that let you select the seats you want. :thumb: