Makan makan @ New Paris avec Team ARP!

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by Leian, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL!! Why not ask them to bring a TV for us to watch it while we eat?? :wicked:

2. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

I think the point of timing this early is so that we get a table in New Paris in the first place. :roll: (For those not in the know, yes, it's that popular.)

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I can still get table going there at 'peak hours'... (yes, I've been there before a couple of times ;) )

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Unless I strike lottery, we'll have to make an exception in your case. LMAO! So everybody should be at Peaz's place before six so HAUL A$$!

5. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

early means better la... can slowly eat/order stuff... and eat more too.. so u guys dun eat heavy lunch and tea ok!

6. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Wah! Chai, are you like... loyal customer with VIP treatment? Why didn't you say so! :shock: :thumb:

So are we moving it to 8? :think:

7. Adrian Wong

Err.. Someone please SMS me the final time and meeting place, cause I don't really know where New Paris is.. and I'm leaving for PJ in another 10 minutes or so.

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Nah it's ok. A promise is a promise. :mrgreen: I will be there at 6pm! :thumb:

9. peaz

hahaha that's the spirit.. :) now.. did anyone sms adrian yet?

10. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

:thumb: :wave: See you at 6!

11. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

its already six ;) .. enjoy your meals :p

12. Jet

Jet Just Started

Have a great time there!! :thumb:

13. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

Have phun ppl .. and remeber to come back asap, the board is somehow dead right now .. :D ^^

14. Adrian Wong

W00T! Just came back from the dinner! Now in Starbucks, Uptown! :mrgreen:

15. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

adrian is online in starbucks :haha:

16. Adrian Wong

Yup! That's right! :thumb:

17. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Cool!!! :) :wave:

Now upload a pic or two. :)

18. peaz

Ah... food was great. The pics are all in my camera still... shall post them tomorrow... kinda sleepy now :p

19. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

When the food arrived (all at the same time) and our table suddenly felt WAAAAY TOO SMALL everyone sort of panicked and said "whoa! too much food". Of course, that was not the case -- as the photos will show, we wiped out all of it! There was constant shifting of plates (if it had been tetonic, it would have been a major earthquake :haha: ) due to everyone wanting to be closert to favourite dishes. :haha: :haha:

After food, we adjourned to Starbucks and had a round of drinks and chatter and laughs. Ah... I'll let the rest share about the chaos we created in the little Starbucks... Loud talking and laughing, camera flash going off, chairs and tables rearranged, magazines hogged... there was a young girl (about four years old) in the next table staring quite fascinatedly at us. :lol:

People we missed/thought of this evening (along the lines of 'eh, where is so-and-so? How come s/he didn't come?') (that I can remember -- if there's anyone I missed, please post!) include:
    - djspinnet
    - garphreak
    - zy
    - digital_voice
    - doug_the_duck
    - wilfred

People we missed (part II -- those who are far away that we thought of and mentioned) (that I can remember -- if there's anyone I missed, please post!) :wave:
    - trinity
    - ishtim
    - dashken :wave:
    - theoretical_photographer
    - Andrew
    - Goofy
    - Jet
    - Bestia

And on that note, I'm for bed! G'night! :wave:

2 people like this.
  20. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

"People we missed (part II -- those who are far away that we thought of and mentioned) (that I can remember -- if there's anyone I missed, please post!)
    - trinity"

:roll:

I was thinking about you all too. :wave:

Can't wait too see some pictures. :)

Sounds like you had lots of fun&food. :dance: :beer: