Malaysia Is Famous For The Wrong Reasons Again!

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Check this really embarrassing news out... :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Back in 7 years ago...

...I thought they are going to let Vengaboys perform a concert somewhere in M'sia...

...but on that 'faithful' day...

... they decide to just close down the Vengaboys concert before it EVER started...

... and this is very disappointing because I don't see anything wrong with the Vengaboys as well...

There are many musician/music-groups from other places which are 'disallowed' in the beloved M'sia. Just try to list them all out, it'll be very exhaustive...

:wall::wall:

3. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Idiots...... :faint: :faint:

4. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I remember something about one of the chicks from Vengaboys being stopped at an airport (think it was Singapore airport :think ) because she was wearing a bullet belt :haha:

5. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

they shud ban them from coming in malaysia la...as pussy is also...u-know-wat....:haha: :haha: :haha:

6. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

proof based on newspaper? this has got to be the dumbest judgement passed EVER!!! :wall: :wall:

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

well its pussycat dolls... not pussy dolls.... :haha:

8. redness

redness Newbie

Dude! Those officer should visit the mini stage in chinese housing area or near temple during ghost festival n 9th heaven King birthday.
    Traditionaly, the stage will have beijing opera or tiew jiu puppet show, now they have young dancers in tank top and mini skirt jumping on stage. I didn't know (chinese)heaven was such a hip place too. lol

9. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!! Exactly... :haha: :haha:

TBH, they are doing this just to show the people that they are pious and looking out for their moral well-being.

What hypocrites... :roll: :roll:

10. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

i'm not surprised if that mohd. arif guy's son or daughter went for the concert and had an awesome time...

11. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

heh .. i tot malays love "pussy"? they are cats! :haha:

12. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

he got lucky that night.
    and she got fished.

cheers mate!!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: a big welcome to all the pussies!!! YEEEEEEEEHWAAAAAa...they are just hypocrites :beer: :haha: :haha: :haha:

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! This is what you call 1 step forward, 10 steps back. :whistle:

Seriously... I don't put much hope on Malaysia. It's 2007 next year, but for us, we will go 1 year back. I dunno how many years we are going backwards already. Hmm... 1980? I should go and visit myself. :mrgreen: Then later 1977, I go and shoot baby Adrian, then we will all see Adrian Chan. :haha:

Ok, seriously... things are really going out of hands since the new government. :snooty:

14. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Uh... I'm afraid it's not even 20 years backwards.

Maybe it's uh... at least 100 years backwards. Or so it seems.

And I afraid Wawasan 2020 will become Wawasan 0202... :haha: :haha: :haha::? :?

15. mista_haqeem

mista_haqeem Newbie

i went to that concert...
    yeah...
    i luv PUSSYcat dolls!
    haha...

16. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

You guys really gotta move outta that crazy country. :|

I mean, if people find that kinda stuff offensive, then they won't go, dur. I find opressive BS stuff like that really... well, I dunno, stunning that it still goes on.

17. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Yeah...... Wawasan 2020 my @$$!!!!!!! :haha: :haha:

18. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

What is this Wawasan 2020 that you guys keep mentioning?

19. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

20. doraemon

doraemon Just Started