Malaysia Is Famous For The Wrong Reasons Again!

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Unfortunately, that's the current political mood in the country. This is the shit you get when a political party gets 90% of the votes. :wall: :wall:

Their success gets to their heads and they think they are invincible. So, they go around telling people what they should do with their lives.

IMHO, we need to vote these asses out of office. :mad: :X

IMHO, if you think it's too raunchy, stay away. One man's meat is another man's poison. But you have no right to fine someone organizing a concert, just because you READ that they were dressed "inappropriately". :roll:

That's just plain dumb... And this is my country. Oh God, I'm so ashamed... My countrymen, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!

2. Adrian Wong

Wawasan is Malay for Vision. So, it translates into Vision 2020. Basically, our country aims to be a developed country by the year 2020.

But frankly speaking, at the rate we are going, we may not even make it by 3030... :roll:

3. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I see... :think:

4. Adrian Wong

Hmm? I don't get you. :think:

5. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I thought Wawasan 2020 is also a song?

I remembered the first few lyrics - do they still mempunyai the Pandangan Jauh?? :shock:

6. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

it looks like we are drifting further n further away from the wawasan 2020 the great

7. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

we r going back to the stone age..

n no wonder in tourism we r so way behind thailand :shifty:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Looking at the situation and the progress we made so far since the launch of this Vision 2020 thing, it's impossible really. :D

EVen when we compare somewhere near, Singapore. We are lacking so many years behind already. :faint: Do you think we can change in 14 years. Highly unlikely... well, if suddenly people like Adrian, etc. and people in ARP take hold of the government, then maybe la. :mrgreen: :haha:

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

What they do in "The Land of Smiles" is impossible to the stoned Malaysia le. :mrgreen: Thailand rox0r! :thumb: :clap: :dance: :beer: :wicked: :haha: :cool:

10. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

thailand really fun? i have never been there before...:eh:

11. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

there are particular reasons why western ppl likes thailand...

they love there because it's a heaven place to 'chiong'

c'mon..don't compare it this way man. I do not think it's fair to look at it this way..

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? What way? :think:

Yup... like ZuePhok said, it's heaven there. :beer:

13. cypris

cypris Newbie

Vision 2020? What are you talking about? We're still back in the eighteen hundreds where people were SO conservative!

14. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!! Are you trying to get me incarcerated by the government under ISA?? :haha: :haha:

15. redness

redness Newbie

Hohoho! Everyone here gonna get a black eye and call a gay just like Mr.A. :mrgreen:

At least with all this backward un-progress, we have slowing living up to some conception that the west have about Malaysia.
    "Most people still live in tree house and run naked in Malasyia." :p

Besides, that cant comment on the mini stage for chinese celebration. They will have (grandfather and ah pek)chinese community rise up against them, then Malaysia will not be always stuck in a "Libra Balance" but will be speeding off to Wawasan 2020 like "Rocket".
    Oh wait, what am I saying. lol

16. Adrian Wong

TBH, I think the older people are less conservative. :haha: :haha:

Seriously... when I was training in the hospital, I noticed that the younger generation tended to be a lot more conservative than the older generation, especially those who were educated (high school level).

I think the old school generation wouldn't have made so much fuss over this matter. These are the young upstarts who are trying to show off their power and impose their will upon others.

Have they no brains to reason with? Have they no eyes to see? Have they no conscience to trouble them? Have they no integrity to uphold?

Apparently not... :roll: :roll:

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

All they know is promise promise promise (when the time comes) after that, they forget everything and hope you do too, but if you don't, no use also... they don't have to care until the next election. That's when they started their new promises again. :mrgreen:

When they forget about their promises, they remember their money. sigh... :snooty:

18. Adrian Wong

That's why it's OUR duty not to forget about such stupidity. We need to save our country from idiots like them. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Be sure to vote in the next election!! Do not make the same mistake!! :mad:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2006
  19. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Waste time voting. Not like it's going to make any difference. (and yes, I did vote)

20. Adrian Wong

Well, one vote may not make a difference, but many votes will.

At the very least, we can ensure that they do not get such a large mandate.