Malaysian PC online Store

Discussion in 'Internet & Networking' started by starboykb, Oct 6, 2008.

1. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

I was wondering how many great malaysia online PC store you guys could share? Im a online shopper so think you give me some link?

Thanks! hope i posted on the right place.

2. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

3. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

4. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

well i dont think bulk order works for me. unless i asked my buddy in Miri to help me order it. anyway thanks for the link!

5. lee_what2004

well, there's always garage sales on there also :)

6. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

hmm,at lowyat.net there is a few sellers offering free postage for certain hardwares part..i usually get my parts at all sort of places :p...online or at lowyat plaza but frankly speaking,we at malaysia don't have much choice in online shopping.

7. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

same here in brunei. that's why my friend in Miri offer help with the purchase, but too bad i dont go down often.

i dont think the seller would offer free postage for bruneian as its not cheap compared to your local area. moreover the charges is based on the weight.

8. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Well, if the price of postage is not material, of course it's 'free' whereas postage for certain heavy things such as LCD would be expensive.

Even if it's 'free' postage, the delivery cost is already absorbed into the selling price.

But in LYN where it's so competitive, to gain a slight advantage over your competitor, you need to give the price as low as possible

9. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

hm maybe i should talk to the seller if they could give me a deal. however, it just another problem that is depositing money. even there is may bank in brunei the charges for the transfer is not impressive. I should check with them if they accept pay pal.

10. lee_what2004

how much usually the charges?

11. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Depends on location, weight of item, and whether you opt for 'good' courier service or 'not so good' courier service

12. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

need some help over Modernopc.com. :? i drop them another email regarding if they accept Paypal or not but still no response from them until now. I was wondering if you guys know them :think:

Sorry for the late response to lee_what2004, i didnt spotted your question.:

"how much usually the charges?"
    B$30 = RM$69 (in Maybank)

13. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I don't think they support Paypal. Malaysia is not a paypal friendly country.

14. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

Got a response from them, they said they support paypal.:thumb: going to get a HD4850 card.

15. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Ooo...good to know that.

16. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

I thought MPC only allow paypal for outside Malaysia transaction, well I guess the paypal rate when converted back to RM will definitely result in higher RM purchase price

17. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

well,brunei is outstation what :p...XD...btw nice choice on that 4850..join the club later dude :p..

18. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

sure do :mrgreen: