Malaysia's Elections 2008 (Before, During & After)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yup!!! I'm in Penang right now. Drove down all the way just to vote!! I should be sleeping but I just can't!! :haha: :haha:

They have not only been complacent, they have also been supremely ARROGANT.

If you have not already done so, go check out our post on Datuk Zein from Kota Damansara. Check out what an ******* he is. Needless to say, he LOST!!!!

Here it is - http://forums.techarp.com/general-d...tions-2008-a-10.html#post324488?postcount=182

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

In this information age, news travel fast. When Chong Eng from BM won her seat, SMSes were already out asking everyone not to celebrate... now damn efficient with handphones and Internet. :thumb:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

My colleagues wanted to see the face of Samy Vellu only... :lol:

4. Adrian Wong

So did the people at NST! :haha: :haha:

They stopped reporting around 3:13 am. :haha:

5. Adrian Wong

LOL!!! Yeah, I got a few of them!!!! Some from people whom I never believed would support the Opposition!! :haha: :haha:

6. Adrian Wong

ME TOO!!!! :mrgreen:

I would also have loved to see Ong Ka Ting's face had he really lost. Arghhhhhhhhh!!!

Never mind... At least this time, I get to see Semi Value leave in the best way possible - disgraced, with his tail between his legs. As a bonus, on his birthday too. Happy Birthday!! :D

7. Adrian Wong

I think the newspapers have gone to print. I don't think BN will be issuing any official statements in tomorrow's papers.

The UMNO boys are probably still crying it out in PWTC right now. :thumb:

8. sesshoustar

sesshoustar Newbie

Wow... such a fantastic display of disinterest from Datuk Zein. He kind of lost the plot a little over there. And what a stupid thing to say before an election.

I want to see all their faces on TV. Grr... if only I could somehow get hold of Malaysian channels. I could always try youtube, I suppose.

9. Adrian Wong

The score is still 134 BN vs. 82 Opposition. I think the SPR boys had already decided to call it quits and will only finish the job later today.

I hope the Opposition wins at least 85 seats.... :pray: :pray:

10. Adrian Wong

I hope his stunning loss wipes the smile off his arrogant face. Padan muka!

If you did not yet do so, check out what the people of Kota Damansara told him at the end of the meeting. Even after getting a piece of their minds, he was still so arrogant.

Maybe he's just stupid.... :think:

11. sesshoustar

sesshoustar Newbie

I think most people gone to bed already. Even Malaysiakini had gone silent for a while... *sighs*

12. Adrian Wong

Hey, did Nazri contest?? :think:

If he did, I wonder if he won / lost.

Also, did Loh Gwo-Burne win against Lee Hwa Beng in Kelana Jaya???

13. Adrian Wong

Yup! Probably cue for me to do so too. LOL!!!

I'll be going over to the island tomorrow. Going to have some private celebration with my godsister. :haha: :haha:

14. sesshoustar

sesshoustar Newbie

Loh won in Kelana Jaya. Dunno about Nazri.

15. sesshoustar

sesshoustar Newbie

Hehe! Have fun! I got family in Penang too. Yeah... a subtle celebration would be best at this point. I'll probably spend hours on the phone tomorrow back to Malaysia. And hope that the lines are not tapped, :p.

16. Adrian Wong

Ahhh... Here's some interesting stuff in Malay for you guys to read...

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The one that contested under DAP and put out the video, yup... he won. :mrgreen:

Imagine we all go to sleep now and when we wake up tomorrow, it's still Saturday and it had all been a dream, a really nice one at that. :haha:

Ok, going off now... going to support The Star early tomorrow. :dance: Or maybe The Sun. :beer:

Ok... let's hope it's not a dream... ZzzzZZ....

18. Adrian Wong

OMG!!! You sure??? OMG!!!!

I can't believe he won!! Lee Hwa Beng was dissing his name and all. And he won??? OMG... I wish I could see Ah Beng's face right now!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

A nobody beating an upcoming MCA Dato' like him. :haha: :haha:

Shame, shame!

19. Adrian Wong

Who cares??? What can they do?? :haha: :haha:

OMG... What a day of major surprises and upsets!!!! :haha: :haha:

20. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!!! I've been wondering if he can win since his only call to fame is that he recorded the Lingam tape. As someone who has been spending time mostly in Shanghai, he virtually had no chance to win against a veteran like Lee Hwa Beng, a Dato' nonetheless.

But for him to beat Ah Beng is... simply spectacular. A real upset. David vs. Goliath!! :haha: :haha: