Malaysia's Elections 2008 (Before, During & After)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Feb 13, 2008.

1. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

it would seem that BN, and Abdulah in particular had no cards left in thier hand to play except the racial card :think:

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Cham liao... :faint:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Fuiyoh... more drama coming soon. Better dig a tunnel under your houses man... just in case things got out of hands. :faint:

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Our CM... :clap: :clap: :clap: :mrgreen: Proud to be a Penangite (for the moment la). :lol:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

For Anwar's shopping spree... :shock: :faint: :haha:

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Haha.. It's different if UMNO does it what. :D

Remember Khairy and his monkeys rioting outside the US Embassy when Condoleeza Rice came by? They should have used the tear gas and water cannon on him then. :mad:

7. Adrian Wong

That's the way, Anwar!! Learn from your mistakes. Don't turn back to the Dark Side! :thumb: :thumb:

8. Adrian Wong

That's the way, Guan Eng! Show the BNputras how it should be done!! :thumb: :thumb:

9. Adrian Wong

10. Adrian Wong

Too bad Malaysia is not ready yet for an "Obama". :mrgreen:

11. Adrian Wong

Give it to them, Anwar! :thumb: :thumb:

12. Adrian Wong

This is another reason why I do NOT buy the Star if I can help it.

On March 16, The Star printed that PAS declared it is confident that "it can soon set up an Islamic form of government at the federal level, which it claims is gaining more acceptance, especially with non-Muslims, following the good showing of the Opposition coalition in last weekend’s elections."

Here's the full report :

It was an outright lie because The Star printed a "correction" the NEXT DAY, March 17. However, instead of printing it on the first few pages, they intentionally printed it in a very small section right at the BOTTOM of page 24.

If they had any honour, they should have printed a sincere apology prominently in the first few pages. NOT in a small note at the bottom of the 24th page, like an afterthought. It's obvious that The Star is pushing way BEYOND the limits of ethical journalism. They have virtually broken the rules on libel, and got away with it.

13. Adrian Wong

If PAS can see that NEP is not only racist but only benefits the ultra-rich UMNOputras and their cronies, why can't BN? :mad:

Oh, I forgot. They are the ones benefitting! :mad:

14. Adrian Wong

Incidentally, I received info from a source who claims to have obtained reliable info from "a reliable source" that UMNO will be organizing "rallies" this Thursday, which is Prophet Muhammad's birthday.

As the plan goes, they intend to start the rallies right after noon prayers. So, the "reliable source" is asking everyone to stay at home this Thursday.

I have a feeling that this source is talking about the same rally mentioned in the SMS I posted earlier - http://forums.techarp.com/general-d...during-after-28.html#post325201?postcount=558

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yup and apparently our beloved S.I.L aka KJ will be there to celebrate the event as well. :o

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Have always wanted to see how it looks like... really.. :faint:

Attached Files:

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The infamous... Istana Zakaria. :shock: :faint:

Attached Files:

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Look at that, got bowling alleys somemore. :eh:

Attached Files:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Last but not least.. the kitchen and also ermm... car exhibition hall? :cool:

Attached Files:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Full list of 2008 cabinet & those who didn't make it

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008