Malaysia's Elections 2008 (Before, During & After)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

That's the way!! Challenge the useless SOB! :thumb: :thumb:

2. Adrian Wong

Uh-oh! More trouble in Terengganu for UMNO! :dance: :dance:

Looks like the Sultan really doesn't like the corrupt Idris Jusoh and is putting his foot down no matter what happens! :thumb: :thumb:

3. Adrian Wong

Bloody hell. No wonder they were trashing the files. I hope they prosecute that corrupt b@stard!! :mad: :mad:

4. Adrian Wong

Here's an editorial on the Terengganu stand-off by Aisehman. :thumb: :thumb:

5. Adrian Wong

I wonder somethings if Anwar is not overly ambitious for his own good... :think:

6. Adrian Wong

If you wonder whether the ACA is working in collusion with UMNO/BN, here's the proof :

7. Adrian Wong

This is why I NEVER trusted KWSP/EPF with my retirement fund. It's virtually a cash cow used by UMNO to cover up any losses they make (think PKFZ!). :hand:

8. Adrian Wong

There are now arguments FOR Abdullah Badawi to REMAIN as PM... and there are of course arguments for him to quit right now.

Here's one that says he should stay...

And here's one that says he should step down RIGHT NOW! :twisted:

9. Adrian Wong

Fortunately, Penang seems to be in good hands! :thumb: :thumb:

First off, it looks like Patrick Lim (aka Patrick Badawi) of Equine Park in Seri Kembangan, is in serious shit. They didn't mention any names, but it's hard to think of anyone else who can be implicated in this bubbling land scandal. :mrgreen:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

11. Brian

Brian Newbie

12. Adrian Wong

13. Adrian Wong

Odd how they suddenly changed their tune and say that there will no longer be any raise in petrol prices... :think:

Not that I don't appreciate it! :mrgreen:

If they are trying to court the public's hearts, I think it's a little too late. :mrgreen:

14. Adrian Wong

Badawi lost yet another battle with the royal families. LOL!! First Perlis, now Terengganu. He's really being kicked on his ass so much, his diapers have probably leaked quite a few times now. :haha: :haha:

15. Adrian Wong

Isn't it funny just how vindictive AND childish BN officials can be? :think: :roll:

If you ever wondered if you made a mistakes NOT electing them, I think you can rest assured now that you made the right decision.

If you voted for these idiots... then I hope your eyes are opened now. :haha: :haha:

16. Adrian Wong

Here's another great editorial by Michael Backman. :thumb: :thumb:

17. Adrian Wong

Abdullah Badawi's in deep shit. Not only did his government lose FIVE states and the Federal Territory in the worst showing ever by his coalition, three of his deputy ministers have already resigned. :haha: :haha:

18. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I will know who to vote for next time.

19. Adrian Wong

More from Pete... :)

20. Adrian Wong

If you refused to believe that Abdullah Badawi is a moron, the proof is in his words. Take a look at this report. How stupid does he think we are? MORON. :roll:

So tell me, you sleepy fool. The closed tender system implemented by your corrupt government ensures fairness? Or just "fairness" for UMNOputras??? :mad: