Malaysia's Elections 2008 (Before, During & After)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Take a look at what Michael Backman thinks about the upcoming elections :

3. Adrian Wong

Here's something funny. Not really elections related since it deals with our ex-Health Minister who was caught doing the mambo with his "personal friend". But it's good for a laugh! ;)

Check out this song over here - YouTube - Check Three Times :thumb: :thumb:

4. Adrian Wong

For a more serious video though, take a look at this interview of an Indian Muslim man who was assaulted by Mat Rempits at a BN rally - YouTube - 'I was assaulted by mat rempit in BN shirts'

If I'm not mistaken, he collided with one of them and when he came out to help the guy up, he was assaulted and ROBBED. All in full view of BN supporters at the rally.

Then when he makes a police report, the police told him that since the guys were with BN, they won't be taking any action. Is this the country you want to live in?

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  5. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

My goodness, now the police are helping these bikers? What can the bikers actually do for our country anyway?? :wall: :wall:

6. Adrian Wong

Well, it's not that they are helping the bikers.. They are just helping BN since the bikers are helping out with the BN election campaign.

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Good song!!!

8. Adrian Wong

Here's a long but interesting story on Air Asia and how our own leaders are using it to siphon money out of the government coffers...

9. Adrian Wong

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

PM: Opposition jealous of BN

:doh:

11. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

WTF is he talking about? LOL. I even heard radio advertising BN. If they are so confident, why are they even bothered to advertise??? :haha:

12. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Try the usa election... There's no diff..., sh*t will stay the same... trin not even bother to vote this time.:?

The people of usa are screwed.:mad:

13. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

14. Adrian Wong

Hey, don't skip voting!! :D

Even if it's just one vote, at least you voted for who you believe in! :thumb:

15. Adrian Wong

Okay, here are some memorable quotes from our Members of Parliament. Please go through them before you vote for them. ;)

Note one thing... There are some good people in BN. Unfortunately, BN functions on a Whip system. That means they ALL have to vote according to party lines even if it's morally wrong. I think that's just morally wrong. :hand:

16. bslee

bslee Newbie

Yes!..I fully encourage every eligible voter to vote!. This is no time to think negatively, sit on the fence and not bother. Many here have voiced and exposed to all, many truths about where the sins of BN led gahmen can run this country to the ground a lot worse than we'll imagine.
    Its THEM who created all the problems that they can't resolve, morever they use those points to hit back the opposition that their manifestos are not achievable. Who's in the wrong now?..think please.

17. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

18. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

:think: :think: :think:

19. bslee

bslee Newbie

Fine collection of truths, BUT its BN supporters and fence sitters who should absorb this all. With BN out, only this country can move forward..otherwise..NOPE!.. I repeat..NOPE!.

DSAI has been pointing out that corruption and mismanagement will make this country bankrupt with BN fully responsible for it all. What has current PM done with his 2004 pledge?.. Nothing significant so far..except in the opposite direction. Still trust BN?..

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I have a question here. If PAS, DAP and KEADILAN win 2/3 of the parliamentary seats contested combined. Each of them cannot set up a new government because no one of them wins 2/3 of the seats. But if suddenly out of nowhere, 3 of them decided to form a party with 3 of them as component parties, can they then form the new government? :think: