Malaysia's Space Travel

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by The_YongGrand, Oct 10, 2007.

1. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

We called it Zero-G Roti Canai!

I wonder what's the taste like? :roll:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

No different from regular Roti Canai? :mrgreen:

Then again, Roti Canai or paratha is not Malaysian food. It's Indian. ;)

3. The_YongGrand

Hmn... how's the guys up in the space? Still doing fine, or perhaps they are doing food experiments now? I *still* wonder what do the teh-tarik taste like when did in zero-gravity, nasi briyani or maggi-goreng too... :haha:

Anyway, Cosmonaut, Astronaut and Taikonaut are all the same right? They go up the space too also? :haha:

4. Adrian Wong

TBH, I never even bothered to watch the launch... or check up on his activities. Can't be that earth-shattering IMHO. :think:

5. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

when is the launch exactly? lol, can check from the links posted all over this thread, but most i notice is the red underlined "Space Participant". :oops:

6. Adrian Wong

It was long over. He's hovering over us right now.. and will be coming back to Earth pretty soon. :D

7. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

speaking of roti canai, i was having this little discussion with an indian journalist yesterday night. he said roti canai didn't come from india. it's a malaysian food :confused: :confused: :confused: :| :|

im confused :| :|

8. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

DON'T! it would wrap up the entire planet. and i do not want to get covered by roti canai with curry ikan.

9. Adrian Wong

Well, over in India, they call it paratha. It's a little different over there (thicker and less fluffy?), but it's more or less the same thing.

10. Adrian Wong

Anyway, I heard he's going to get a Datukship when he comes back to Earth. :think:

IMHO, that makes the whole Datukship (Lordship? Knightship?) kinda cheap, doesn't it?

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah, it's expected. Anything you do for Malaysia and only if you're certain Malaysia boys, bound to get a 'Datuk'. :mrgreen:

12. plasma

plasma Newbie

Capital "L"!

13. The_YongGrand

if suddenly there's aliens invading the space station and he can fight them off, then he deserves a datukship.

Or he's just a sightseer. ....:haha:

14. Adrian Wong

Well, he's a sightseer with a very important mission - delivering Malaysian food to outer space. :thumb:

15. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

LOL, malaysian astronaut becomes a test rat, exposed to radiation 5 times xray, affecting his sperm count, etc.

Hopefully he is still 'able' when he comes back.

16. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Well it is already meaningless today :D Datukship is dependant on how much money you are willing to pay. Don't think it's "free" for our fellow angkasawan to earn his datukship too. There's always a 'terms and condition' to it. :D

17. Adrian Wong

LOL! He's not even going out for a spacewalk. I doubt he will get radiated too much. :D

18. Adrian Wong

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure this Datukship is free in at least the monetary sense. He will, of course, have to let himself be paraded around as a trophy Malaysian, a product of fantastic leadership by our "great" Prime Minister.

I think the biggest trouble will be for Badawi to keep awake during all those speeches. :haha: :haha:

19. The_YongGrand

Oooooh, I forgot the cosmic rays and radiations.

How does Malaysian food taste like when they are irradiated? More tasty? More fresh? :haha:

Sending food to space... um... sounds like they are making a "space restaurant" up there... aliens or any people from outer space can go and chill out... :haha:

hehe... it seems that we are making a load of fun of the space project, but we can't just help it (pun/no pun included)!! :haha:

20. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

Eh, we already know that :clap: