Marriage

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Jul 10, 2003.

?

Are you married?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes and having the happiest days of my life =)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes and I regret it now

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes, but...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No and don't intend to.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Never thought of it at all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Not yet and I'm scared!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. No comment

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... for the girls... do you just marry because the guy can take care of you financially but you do not love him very much? :|

Feel free to discuss about marriage.

2. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

this type of question, u have to ask few different age, experience female...

maybe u can ask ur mum and see... see what she will answer u... haha

actually it is depends on the person experience and age.. for myself..

when i am (just for refer, not really what i am thinking :shifty: ):

13 - 17 = i hope i can with a guy that i really love him so much, and he love me too... no matter how is he, rich or urgly..... (reason: that time still not much thing to spend, and still got papa and mama, stay, food everything is free)

18 - 24 = i hope i can with a guy who love, and i love him too, and he can support my faniancial, i dowan to buy/spend too much, but at least he can bring me go eat delicious food, got nice present on my b'day... ( reason: that time abit shy to get money from papa and mama, and that time need to spend on clothes/saloon/beauty...)

25 - 30 = i just want to with a guy who can take care of me, my life... he can give me a secure life.... i dowan to worry so much anymore, and he love me more than i love him...... ( reason: start old oledi, no much choice too be choosy oledi..... becoz search for so many year, still cant find a guy that handsome as "who who", rich as " who who"......)

40 and above: ofcoz wanna marry rich guy lah.. haiyoh he every mth give me alot alot money to spends... i can go vacation with friends, i can buy this buy that..... i dun care he wanna do what outside there.. but he must give me money every month enuf liao....

hahahah this 40 and a bove is i always heard from my mum, aunties, old lady from neighbourhood.... etc.... ahaha :mrgreen:

But for me.. hehe, i oledi found my ney ney... my true one.... and i feel very satisfied oledi.....

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... I don't think I'll be marrying then. :eh: :think:

4. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

5 votes... 1 reply...all shy?? :think: :naughty:

5. rosamundwo

rosamundwo Newbie

I do not want a guy that i dun love at all.. half maybe i will consider..

Financial stable is alrite with me.. not too rich, not too poor, not too handsome and not too ugly.

But MUST be more clever than me coz i am not clever. ;)
    Must have confidence.
    Must be brave.
    Must be strong.

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... interesting. Sounds like me. :lol:

7. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Dash... forget it lah.....!!!

:silenced: :mrgreen:

heheh actually i just have fun here... i no need to comment it anymore...
    becoz i found my one oledi.. :whistle:

8. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

My 2 cents... :whistle:

Marriage is a good thing as long as you wait long enough so that you are sure that U want to be married. Most unhappy married people I know were rushed into it. :doh: As time seems to go faster and faster with age you may realize that the person you like to date (not your computer :lol: ) is really someone that you could spend the rest of your life with. My biggest word of advice for you that are or may consider marriage, upgrade before you get married if your spouse is not into computers :shhh: !

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Why forget le? Maybe I have a chance. Haha... j/k. :p

Maybe I should wait... hmm... still waiting. :angel:

Still waiting... :whistle:

10. rosamundwo

rosamundwo Newbie

wat a coincidence, i am waiting too ;)

11. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

dashken + rosamund = ?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

hmm...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? :roll: Stop it... :p

13. rosamundwo

rosamundwo Newbie

yeah, stop it

14. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

= dashmund or
    = kenrosa

:think: :think: i am innocent.... :angel: :shifty:

hehehe....... :mrgreen: no comment for this topic.. just come in here have fun..... kakaciaociao onli... :wall: :wall: :whistle:

P/S: Dun angry ah.....!! Yupie quiet boring this few day.. must find some fun.... :whistle:

15. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

HAHAHAAH... both also very nice names!!! :mrgreen:
    go go dashmund/kenrosa! potential fairy tale!! :clap: :clap:

16. rosamundwo

rosamundwo Newbie

nice name.. unique name,, no bad guys.. :lol:

17. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

rosamund's interested!!! how bout u, dash???! :mrgreen: :clap: :clap: :clap:

18. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Ahem.. this topic is about "Marriage".

I personally am not afraid to get married but I would think that I am just holding back because I want to provide the best for my wife. With that said, I think I need to get a good job that I like and start climbing the corporate ladder. Who knows where I might be.

After all that, then only shall I consider marriage. I don't want to be a half-a$$ husband that can't even pay for trips to the Bahamas or buy her the Gucci purse that she wants (yes, talking from experience here!) because I am still a student.

So, in the end, marriage is a Good Thing (TM)! Not getting married is probably not a Bad Thing but definitely NOT a Good Thing (TM)!

19. kenzoGaL

kenzoGaL Newbie

as for me, i would definetely not choose a guy who i don't really love much.. thats bcoz' i'm thinking i'm gonna have to spend the rest of my life with him, ya know :)
    if the guy treats me well enough, that will do too.
    and if he has an average financial status at the point of marriage, it's still acceptable i guess hehehe

just my 2 cents, yo!

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... so you ppl will not marry for love?

What if the guys cheat on you after married? Well, there are 2 situation here...

1) you have kids and he cheats on you and you know...
    2) you don't have kids but he cheats on you and you know... :think: