Marriage

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Jul 10, 2003.

?

Are you married?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes and having the happiest days of my life =)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes and I regret it now

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes, but...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No and don't intend to.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Never thought of it at all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Not yet and I'm scared!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. No comment

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. vinzlim

vinzlim Newbie

there goes, guys must be more understanding to their gf. that's why so many mariage fails. :dance:

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

So many? Hmm... maybe in the West but not much so in this part of the world. This part of the world, some don't marry for love. Or love faded as time goes by. When their marriage fail, they kept quiet because perhaps they already have children and don't want to think of so many complicated things. They just stay together under one roof but practically lead different lives. :doh: :wall:

That's what I admire about the West. When the marriage fails, they divorce. :) Although it's not a good thing but it's better than to prolong the pain. [​IMG]

That's why I'll only marry for love and nothing else. Love on both parties that is. And only when I have enough finacially to support a family that I'll consider marriage. :D

3. vinzlim

vinzlim Newbie

nah, ppl are waking up in this part of the world. look at china, with a very high divorce rate.
    u look like u r really an experience people huh?

yea i agree wif u. maybe it's malaysia culture for not talking about divorce in the public. the west take it lightly. here, it's almost taboo.

now we're talking about the worst thing for a guy to do lar, planning a divorce before his mariage. :doh: :doh:

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think China is more advance than Malaysia in terms of culture, technology, hmm... almost everything. :think:

Anyway, I don't look like... I just like to think about stuffs. What if stuffs... LOL! :dance: But it's not good to think too much, especially about these kind of stuffs... :naughty: So, don't try this at home. :D

Err... I'm not planning either. :p :roll:

5. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

....or maybe they are not thinking about the long term effects on their children but themselve. :silenced:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

But some of them are doing quite ok it seems. They become more independent. You see Malaysians... dependent like he*l! :snooty:

For me, after married, preferably... the wife should work. Coz if they don't, they will soon get really rusty. And if something were to happen to them later in life, they become helpless. Hmm... :think:

Just my 2cents anyway. :whistle:

7. lung

lung Just Started

Sigh. Dash... You need to be more understanding! :p

Anyway, regarding divorce, I don't think a lot of people can do it. Not just because of taboo, but because of FACE. Asians have very high face value... :lol:

8. drab

drab Newbie

being a regular divorcee,dont think its face,more like boredom with one person.sometimes we outgrow each other :cry:

9. vinzlim

vinzlim Newbie

oh no, then those people who gets boring easily with most of the things in this world need not get married? :think: :think:

10. drab

drab Newbie

easy to say :think: at the time you think its right :doh:

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... I wonder if I'll marry coz the cons seems more than the pros at the moment. I hope I'll change my mind later... :whistle:

12. lung

lung Just Started

That's why MARRIAGE is probably the most important decision you ever have to make in your life :angel:

13. Brian

Brian Newbie

eheh, that's true.....well, i'm far from that stage

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Just like a junction, either you go to he1l or heaven. :D

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Seems like this thread has lost its appeal. But still, it's my best-viewed thread so far. Way to go Dashken! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

16. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

J.LO: "lung you are totally wrong, I change my husband like the way I change my clothes"

:thumb: :mrgreen: a real slut. I wonder how long can ben tahan :mrgreen: 2 years? :think: :think:

17. Brian

Brian Newbie

ah, that's the life of a celebrity

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! J. Lo is hot! One night is enough for me. :twisted:

Haha... anyway, they are into this marriage and divorce thing for the news, for the limelight. Or else, their popularity will fade away. :D

Luckily I'm not a celebrity, thank God. :pray:

19. Brian

Brian Newbie

LOL......you guys dream too much. i settle for my girl :mrgreen:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

You settled already? :think: