Matrix Reloaded

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by lung, May 7, 2003.

1. lung

lung Just Started

Can't wait for this movie... 'Rumours' (no-spoiler) collected so far...

1. Movie is 2 1/2 hours long.
    2. Revolutions trailer after End Credits.
    3. Cliffhanger-ending spoiler... Tell me if you guys want to hear it. I found this 'accidentally'... Spoiled myself :(

Anyway I need to ask something about the Animatrix... At the website there's 9 movies, but only 4 are available for free download. How do we get the other 5? I heard from some people (in the States) that the other 5 are played in cinemas as trailers/advertisement... Eg. 'Flight of the Phoenix' played before Dreamcatcher.

Hmmm? :roll:

2. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

those shows were meant to be bought, it will be in DVD.

i was actually very happy when they released those for downloads and i was thinking why will there be a DVD when we can download, but my fren just informed me of what you've wrote last night, and now it makes sense.

the 1st 3 released were good. and i'm sure people will buy the DVD. i would like to too.

3. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

The Second Renaissance part 2 has just been released and yes this is also the free one.

The entire box collection will be sold in stores on June 3rd.

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Dunno when will it be out in Malaysia. My friend's going to buy it. Hehe... then I can borrow it. :D

5. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

pppssssttttt....

KaZaa Man! :lol:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

But Kazaa don't have the other 5 episodes yet. :D

7. lung

lung Just Started

If anyone manage to get them on Kazaa... Please host them on some sites so that I can download :lol:

The 'Flight of the Phoenix' video looks damn good... Developed by Square USA (of Final Fantasy fame)

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I like the Osiris one. Very cool! The animation man... just like Final Fantasy.. maybe even better. :D

No need to host what, coz you can download at http://www.intothematrix.com ;)

9. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Dash, you cannot download the Final Flight of the Osiris from that site because it is not free.

There are only 4 free downloads and the rest are only shown during cinema openings or if you have the money, DVD format which will be on sale around June.

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah... of course. I meant I saw the trailer. The trailer is available for download though. If they were to make all the episodes for free download, who will buy the DVD man. :D

But, I'll wait for my friend to buy. If not, I still can look around in Kazaa. ;)

11. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

i saw the final flight of orisis already... the animation is 100x better than final fantasy!!!! :D darn.. the girl was surely a babe :D

Kazza Rules... will definately buy the DVD... when it gets here... Amazon can preorder for US 18++.... problem is getting it back here to malaysia.... hmm PY222.. when u coming back??? :D

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Really... damn! You beat me to it... :D

*rushing to kazaa and start searching*

Btw, do you have the list of other anime? I mean the title? ;)

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... got it. 8)

The episodes...

The Animatrix #1: Second Renaissance Part 1
    The Animatrix #2: Second Renaissance Part 2
    The Animatrix #3: Program
    The Animatrix #4: Kid's Story
    The Animatrix #5: World Record
    The Animatrix #6: Beyond
    The Animatrix #7: Marticulated
    The Animatrix #8: Detective Story
    The Animatrix #9: The final flight of the Osiris

14. drab

drab Newbie

The animatrix#:10.ken leaves barbie and elopes with my little pony :shock:

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The animatrix#:10.ken leaves barbie and elopes with a little pony, drabby. :whistle:

16. drab

drab Newbie

I ain't no little pony.I'm a stallion :p (I wish) :cry:

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Anyone been on a horse, pony, ostrich, donkey, elephant, etc before? Hmm... wish I can try it one of these days. :)

18. drab

drab Newbie

Not as muchfun as fast bike!(dont mean pedal).my last bike was honda cb 900 f2 bol d o'r.wife made me sell it :cry: said i was too old to be hells angel 8) She let me buy the jag ,though :lol:

19. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Will the Matrix Reloaded be officially launched on May 15th in Malaysia or will it be later?

Just curious because I don't think I will be able to watch it tomorrow since finals are Thursday and Friday :cry:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think should be officially launch in the whole world. Coz if not, piracy will starts its work. :D

But PY 222, aren't you in US now? :roll: