Matrix Reloaded

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by lung, May 7, 2003.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think it's the real world that they know, not the "real world" that we know. Hehe... coz you can't really stop machines in the real world, only you can only stop it if you have the remote control or something. So, my guess is the "real world" is not really a real world. :D

What do the Architect know anyway. He's just a program. And if he were to be created by another Head Architect, he wouldn't have known about it too. Right? :whistle:

Yeah... Neo is just a name. But usually they call him 'The One'. The One responsible to rebuild Zion if it's destroyed. :D

Hmm... I think this movie has got 'The One' out of everyone of us. 8) Hehe...

2. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Zion is not a real world it is another reject matrix system... There is another real world not this... Watch 2nd Matrix about detail... Neo is more awake in the real world tat make he is the one is the zion world

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Anyone managed to d/l the movie from k@z@@? :whistle:

4. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Still new la... i dun think that kaza have it... ;
    LAst time i found the 1st episod last year also not a clear version....

5. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

HARRRR!!?????? u confirm boh?
    if he is the one, he wouldn't have to run away when the sentinels came.
    think u also blur adi.
    seriously. I remember morpheus said in part 1 that zion is the last free human city in a cave near the Earth's core. they couldn't live on the surface of the earth anymore because they had "closed" the sky with some kinda chemical thing. they tot the machine wouldn't survive without the sun light or something like that. that is the point why matrix exist. machine found an alternative way. they "consumes" human being (battery..remember the part 1?: hehe). that is the point why matrix exist. to pull over their eyes to blind them from the truth before they are ready to be "consumed" by the machine.
    so I don't think zion is a matrix.

but veyr confusing lar. hehe

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yup! Neo is just the name for the current "The One".

Yes, Morpheus did tell that story about Zion being the only free human city left.

BUT what if their "real world" is nothing but another Matrix? And the Matrix that Morpheus and the others are fighting against is a "fake Matrix"?

What if Morpheus, Neo, Trinity, et. al. are actually in the real Matrix? Being manipulated by the robots. Maybe used as a simulation to learn about "The One" phenomenon so that they can do something about the real "The One" in the real world.

7. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

hehe, try to imagine adrian talks like morpheus "What if Morpheus, Neo, Trinity, et. al. are actually in the real Matrix?" :mrgreen:

anyway, this guy's view does make sense
    CLICK HERE FOR MORE

8. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Whoa.... super confusion :mrgreen:

personally, i think the dual-matrix theory applies on the movie but seriously.... it really makes episode 1's story = a bunch of meaningless wild goose chase....

:added: i just thought.... watching matrix 1 and then 2 is like

studying science in Form 4-5 then in Form 6 we know that all we studied in Form 4-5 is a bunch of crap and worthless lie...

like asuming gravity is 10ms-2 when it's really 9.80665 ms-2

9. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

What i understand is all of them are still in matrix... The real world that Morpheus said is actually another rejected matrix last time...

10. peaz

just a thought... remember in animatrix's the second renaissance part 2? the ending part shows a kid inside the matrix but the world was a war torn one.... hmmmm could that mean that one of the 1st matrix was made where it show the world was a war torn one? i meant.. like a continuation from their current timeline rather than the matrix we saw that continues from a '199x' timeline???

11. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Em.. what is the animatrix about... IT is about the history of Matrix.. I just saw the 1st part only

12. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

from what we've seen in part1 and part2 plus animatrix, so far zion isn't a MATRIX or rejected matrix.

elton I think your confused with the word "rejected" said by the architect
    the architect says zion is built for those 1% who reject the matrix. NOT A REJECTED MATRIX.

go and read the article linked by dashken. read note no.4

this is why we have ZION.

it doesn't make any sense rite. they reject the matrix but then accept another matrix(if you think ZION is a matrix)??
    so ZION != matrix.

peaz: in part 1, agent smith said that the first matrix was a perfect world.
    and the architect mentioned it agian in part2 "The first matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect; it was a work of art, flawless, sublime."

so it doesn't look like the 1st matrix was made where it show the world was a war tone one :lol:

actually I think part1 is still important lar. it tells us the main "purpose" why the matrix exist. part2 is just to let you know more about the matrix and its history. and part 3 I think will show us how neo free the rest of the 99% who accept the matrix :) that's why part3 is called Revolution. I think only :0)

13. peaz

hmmm, well, it's all very confusing... one thing though, how do u explain the otehr 5 times where Neo went and met the architect? what was that purpose? and what if he choose to asimilate with the source and 'recreate/rebuild' Zion with like waht. 20 chosen people? isn't that weird?

and how could Neo freeze the sentinal at the last part? he must have some form of connection to the machine's network.. otherwise, he won't be able to freeze them would he?

unless.. Neo can now actually telephatically connect 'wireless'ly to the matrix??? lol :D well, part of agent smith got into him right? that's why he can know the presence of the agents.

hmmm question. so many questions to be answered.

oh well, we all know that there's some truth in our fiction and some fiction in our truth la...

14. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

copied it from dashken's link:
    The function of the One is to take the code he has gathered from his life experience and return it to the source in order to improve the next version of the Matrix. What hhe architect needs from the One is something he cannot simulate or provide, despite his mastery of mathematics. Even in its “unconscious” state, the human psyche “resists” the matrix. What is needed to overcome this resistance – if only temporarily – is an instance of choice and acceptance provided by the One, that no doubt the Architect propagates or amplifies throughout the matrix, influencing the unconscious millions who are unconsciously “resisting.” For whatever reason, the Architect has found that no mathematical formula or chemical reaction allows him to reproduce or simulate the “feeling” of willing consent or choice.

if he chose to asimilate with the source then the matrix would be reloaded and the war would be over. exactly like what morpheus believes. he said "what if the prophecy is true?. what if tomorrow the war could be over?". yes the prophecy is true. neo meets the KFC fella, and if neo choose to asimilate with the source, war will be over. and morpheus will die (but he doesn't know). zion will be destroyed. war over. but one thing is that morpheus doesn't know is that zion has been destroyed for 5 times adi in the past. he tot that war over = zion safe and free but the fact is that the "war over" = destruction of zion. they will all die and then the one will pick another 23 from the matrix and rebuild zion. morpheus doesn't know that there are 2 choices for neo to pick.
    this is why morpheus said to neo after neo came back from meeting with the KFC fella: "it can't be, the war would over after you met the architech" or something like that. he actually expected the war would be over once neo met the architect. he doesn't know neo picked the other door.(he still doesn't know that war over = destruction of zion. he still thinks that war over = zion's freedom.)

The function of the One is to take the code he has gathered from his life experience and return it to the source in order to improve the next version of the Matrix. It is possible that part of this code that is unique to the life experiences of Neo as the sixth “One” has been gathered from his interaction with Agent Smith. Furthermore, in the same way that this interaction has allowed Agent Smith to override humans in the Real World, in his first interaction with Squidy Sentinels since BEFORE he had this interaction at the end of Part 1, Neo is able to override the Squidy Sentinels. “Something’s different. I can feel them this time” may refer to the difference between this encounter with the Squidy Sentinels AFTER his interaction with Agent Smith and his previous encounter with them BEFORE his interaction with Agent Smith.

woah. me blur blur liao..confused. hehe.
    i think we will have to wait for the third part to explain why neo can kill the sentinels outside the matrix :D

15. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

You can always tell when "they" are in "The Matrix",Because when they are "in the matrix", Everything has a 'greenish' hue/color/tint...
    Zion did not have that greenish tint. So Zion was/is 'real'. IMO
    Trinity

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? Really? Wow... you are really observant. :think:

17. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

You never noticed before? :roll:,,,That "Green tint" thing.

18. Brian

Brian Newbie

what i think he's saying is that neo can stop the sentinels because part of smith has went into him and part of neo went into smith in the first movie of the matrix as explained by smith in matrix:reloaded. and since smith originates from the machine world, smith can communicate with the sentinels. and since part of smith went into neo, neo too can communicate with the sentinels and stop them

19. Reaper

Reaper Newbie

Now i truly know what a "Dejavu" is... :mrgreen: ahahaha

[​IMG]

20. Brian

Brian Newbie

LOL :clap: