Moving To The Klang Valley

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

After much thought... I've decided that I have to move to the Klang Valley if I want to develop ARP and my other projects.

So, I will be looking for a new place close to the Selayang General Hospital, since that would be the best place for Jenny to do her housemanship.

I intend to move there in the next 3 to 6 months. In the meantime, I will be scouting around for an affordable house that can also function as ARP's HQ. Hehe..

Does anyone here have any leads on new/old affordable houses close to the Selayang General Hospital?

We are thinking of a double-storey house (either terrace or semi-detached), preferably with lots of parking spaces in front or to the sides. :think:

2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Bukit idaman is right near the hospital. I used to live 5 mins from that hospital... :D

Bunch of houses and apartments there. Tons of housing areas. :mrgreen:

Forgot most of their names butI know the area like the back of my hand (cycled through that area in my highschool days ALL the time.) There's a pasar near there too :p

3. Jet

Jet Just Started

I thought you just bought a new house recently..
    So fast already need to look for another house?? :shock:

4. lklatmy

lklatmy Newbie

Come and have a look at Bandar Menjalara in Kepong.very quiet with security patrol at night.good neighbourhood too.

5. lklatmy

lklatmy Newbie

Rental also reasonable.Plenty of Streamyx ports available....

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Adrian is planning for a huge family la. :wicked: :thumb:

Okok, back to topic. :D

So, Adrian, are you going to rent or buy? Old or new house? :think:

7. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

anyway, Adrian wants to get a house where the reviewers in KL can access easily. Its gonna be the HQ for reviewing/hardware testing ..

so people like Chai .. Peaz & others can access easily..

8. Adrian Wong

Thanks!! Will definitely check it out. Bukit Idaman.

Hopefully, they have reasonably-priced new houses or at least old houses in good condition. :pray:

9. Adrian Wong

Yeah, well, the thing is I now realize that I have no choice but to shift to PJ since I need to work full-time on ARP and another project.

10. Adrian Wong

Err.. Isn't that a very expensive place??? :think:

I just went there to have a look at the new houses. Subang something-something. The cheapest TERRACE house there was going for RM 688K++ (over USD 186K)!!! :shock:

Plus, when they saw me in my Proton Wira, the sales people couldn't even be bothered to give me a brochure. Snooty bastards. :snooty:

11. Adrian Wong

I'm thinking BUY since rental isn't going to be cheap. :think:

Old or new is okay, as long as the build quality is good and well, there's plenty of parking space and good access to PJ and KL. :thumb:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

ROTFL!!! See you no up. :haha:

13. Adrian Wong

Yeah, that's right. :thumb:

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Wow... Adrian spamming with his 56k line. :lol:

Eh, so you are keeping the house in Melaka? Can I stay there when I go there for vacation? :mrgreen: Or are you renting it out? :(

15. Adrian Wong

LOL!! Doing my best with my super slow 31.2kbps line. :mrgreen:

Yeah, no point selling it now. I will lose a lot of money if I do that. :wall:

Well, I will be renting it out after I leave. If you want to come over for a vacation, better make it fast!! :mrgreen:

Hey, how about this weekend? Come down for the Intel party and drop by my house! :wicked:

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

ROTFL! How to drop la? You think Melaka very near? And I hate Melaka's weather... when it's hot, it's blazingly hot... :doh:

17. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

Hahahaha..... :haha: :haha:

Next time bring your Jaguar :wicked: :mrgreen:

18. Adrian Wong

Err.. If you are going to the Intel party, I will bring you to my place la.. :mrgreen:

Yeah, it can be VERY hot. Hehe.. Luckily, my house is air-conditioned, otherwise... :shifty:

19. Adrian Wong

LOL!!! If I can afford a Jaguar, I wouldn't even be looking for terrace houses! :haha:

20. lklatmy

lklatmy Newbie

No no no,I meant Bandar Menjalara,not Desa Park city or Sunway SPK,This is an existing housing estate with intermediate double storey terrace 22'X75' going for around 385K in the secondary market.Leasehold 99 yrs though.The price we bought from the developer 15 yrs ago was 100K.

Well Adrian if u want to hv a look,pm me and I will throw in a steamboat dinner for u and your gf. :beer: