Mushkin March Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Team ARP is proud to announce a new giveaway contest! Let's take a look at what's at stake!

Prizes!
    Our Sponsors!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Many thanks to our sponsors for their generous contributions to the community!
    The full cost of postage and packaging will be borne by all of us at Team ARP.
    This is our way of saying thanks for being part of the ARP community!​

I Want To Participate!

• All you need to do is just complete the slogan "Mushkin memory rocks because...." in less than 30 words. Just head over to the contest thread and post your slogans!

• You are allowed to post as many entries as you wish. But if you want a real shot at winning the Mushkin dual pack, be as creative or funny as you can!

• You will need to be a registered member of the ARP Forums so if you have not registered earlier, you will need to register before you can post. Don't worry - registration is FREE and the process is very simple! :thumb:

• The most creative participant will win the grand prize of the 512MB Mushkin PC4000 Dual Pack, an Intel notebook back pack and an Intel sports tumbler!

• Four other participants will be randomly selected to win the Intel Gift Pack, that consists of an Intel mini-bag and an Intel t-shirt!

Rules!
    • The contest will only run for 1 week, from March 2nd until 2400 hours MYT (GMT +8 ), March 8th.
    • Each participant can only win one prize in this contest.
    • All entries must be posted in the proper forum thread for this contest.
    • This contest is open to everyone from around the world. Only members of Team ARP are not allowed to participate.
    • The judges' decisions are final.

-------THE WINNERS! ------

Last edited: Mar 16, 2005
  2. TheBigCHEEse

TheBigCHEEse Newbie

Mushkin memory rocks because they've got lower latency than the mushy brain of yours truly.

:wall: I feel so guilty for kicking off the contest with a lame post :wall:

3. Keefa

Keefa Newbie

Mushkin Memory rocks because it has a better memory then me! (and thats pretty good!)

Lol.

I love Mushkin!

Also

Mushkin Memory rocks because munchkins munching Mushkin might Melt! that is because its too fast for them!

4. Grugbug

Grugbug Newbie

Mushkin memory rocks because when it is time to bite the bullet,I want the other player to bite it!Remember....Speed kills!

5. zachig

zachig Newbie

Mushkin memory rocks becuase i've lost my memory and the only way i can rememember why i started posting this thread in first place is by getting this rock solid memory.

Come to me my pumpkin mushkin. ;)

6. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Mushkin memory rocks because it gives you the warm and mushy feeling when it is installed in your system. Just put it in and you know you can forget about it."

7. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Mushkin memory rocks because it supports our sites, giving out lots of great prizes, not to mention it produces one of the best memory out there.

8. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Mushkin memory rocks because it's mmmmmh mmmmmmh delicious, if you don't look careful, you might mistaken it for a chocolate bar and eat it:).

9. zachig

zachig Newbie

Mushkin memory ROCKS, becuase all other memory sticks are like rotten SOCKS and only the Mushkin works great just out of the BOX. :dance:

10. Mushkin rocks because it helps build strong bones with 512 megabytes of essential vitamins and minerals.

11. Osm3um

Osm3um Newbie

Mushkin

Mushkin: It's fast, clean, stable and comes in a neat blow up bag.
    Bob

12. farmpuma

farmpuma Newbie

Mushkin memory rocks because it's as solid as The Rock.

13. zachig

zachig Newbie

Mushkin memory rocks because in Mushkin they really know how to threat precious memory sticks with gorgeous bubble pack.

14. zachig

zachig Newbie

Mushkin...The best memory you can get!!!

Mushkin memory rocks because...

A person with a bad memory can still function. But,
    A PC with a bad memory can cause a lot of trouble. :wall:

15. zachig

zachig Newbie

:D Mushkin memory rocks because it leaves only good memories. :D

16. zachig

zachig Newbie

My good memories:

1) The day i was born
    2) First love
    3) First kiss
    4) Mushkin Memory

That's why Mushkin memory rocks.

Mushkin...Memories that stay with you forever!!! :clap:

17. zachig

zachig Newbie

Strong like an OX, fast like a FOX, right out of the BOX, and that's why the Mushkin memory ROCKS.
    That's the truth, i'm not telling you any JOKES.
    :beer: :beer: :beer:

18. zachig

zachig Newbie

Did you know that "Mushkin" is a Russian word meaning; Little bug on a wall that can see everything.

But, when it comes to memories, Mushkin provides a rock solid memory (without any Bugs).

Last edited: Mar 3, 2005
  19. zachig

zachig Newbie

Mushkin memory rocks because it is a:

Memory with
    Ultra Speed,
    Stability,
    High Performance.
    King of all memories.
    Incredible brand.
    Now available in ARP forums for free.

20. zachig

zachig Newbie

:thumb: Mushkin my love, I think of you everyday,
    :thumb: my dear memory, your'e the answer to my pray,
    :thumb: without you, I can't live anymore,
    :thumb: please come to me, Mushkin mon-amour'.

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: