My First Attempt At Game Review: Freedom Fighters

Discussion in 'Games' started by lung, Dec 5, 2003.

?

Please rate my review!

1. 1 Star

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2 Stars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3 Stars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4 Stars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5 Stars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lung

lung Just Started

Please tell me how is it! Planning to work as a freelancer game reviewer (maybe for PC Gamer Malaysia :)) if my review is okay! :mrgreen:
    Or maybe ARP! :lol:

I will try to add in some pictures with captions later! :)

Btw... First attempt... So please don't flame me if you find anything wrong with the review... :shifty:

EDIT: Added a couple of screenshots from the official site... And added my own captions to it :lol:

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      40.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      59.8 KB
      Views:
  2. lung

lung Just Started

Wow... No reply? Is my review so bad that no one dare to post a comment... :lol:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

It is fine. But on some part, too detail. :thumb: Congrats lung! :clap: :clap: :clap:

4. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Good start, keep it up :thumb:

Yup maybe too much detail....got a bit monotonous along the way.

5. Galadorn

Galadorn Newbie

It is a rather good review. But :
    1) The lack of precision is in fact part of the game. You probably noticed enemies also missed often. Remember, you're a plumber in this game, not a super trained SEAL :lol:
    2) The review is quite detailed regarding the game. Maybe even a bit too much. Yet you forgot to mention the fun TV coverage, and you say nothing about the makers of the game.
    3) You forgot a 1st paragraph in your article. You start right with the story. Thats a no no :naughty: You gotta "introduce" your subject.

Other than that, it's fairly good. I only mention those points as you say you wanna do that as semi-pro. If ya need any help/advice, tell me, maybe I know, as I studied journalism (even wrote some papers and did some radio, only a little bit but heh).

6. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

heiiii......nice review.......why dun u ask rojakpot post in rojakpot site?????.......mebbe u can become rojakpot game reviewer????? :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

7. lung

lung Just Started

Hi Galadorn. This was my first review. Check out my later reviews and tell me if I've improvised :lol:

These days I don't really have time to write reviews cause there's a project on my hands that's reaching the dateline... Burning midnight oil now :cry:

Anyway, since you have a review site... Maybe you can post some of my reviews there as well :)

8. maybe some humor? nice review, im looking to get a new game.... should it be this??

9. lung

lung Just Started

Well, I won't consider this a new game, but if you like arcade-style games, this is definitely a good buy :thumb:

Btw, wut happened to the 2nd screenshot? :lol:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! Weird... :roll:

11. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

yaaaaa.........why the 2nd picture become picture of casings??????? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: